What is the LRFD method
Turkish LRFD Bridge Design Method for Slab on Steel Plate Girders
incl. VAT., excl. Shipping costs
Ready for shipment, delivery in 1-3 days
|Author:||Ahmet Fatih Koç|
|Cover / binding:||Paperback|
|Publishing company:||LAP Lambert Academic Publishing|
Steel composite I-girder bridges are usually used to span between 50 to 80 meters in Turkey. In a typical Turkish bridge design, a modified version of the AASHTO Load Factor Design or Allowable Stress Design requirements are used until now. The recent switch of the US bridge codes to LRFD method also necessitates the calibration of the new design of the Turkish bridges based on the LRFD system. The main aim of this study is to define a new type of live (truck) load to be used in the basic gravity load combination, as well as to develop the corresponding load factors to be implemented in the design of steel composite I-girder bridges. In such studies, usually a target reliability index is selected to reflect the safety level of current design practice based on the uncertainties associated with the design parameters. For the basic gravity load combination, which includes the dead and live loads, a minimum target reliability of 4.00 is selected, instead of 3.50 that have been used in US. In the statistical computations of the reliability index, the quantification of uncertainties is made based on local data supplemented by information compiled from relevant international literature.
Links to "Turkish LRFD Bridge Design Method for Slab on Steel Plate Girders"
Trusted Shops Reviews Toolkit: 1.1.3
- What is the derivative of log cosx
- What is an LTI system
- How useful are online introductory courses
- Which engineer can offer advice
- What is PSLV and the purpose of PSLV
- Which companies are leaders in the international economy?
- Why is the Doom Marine so angry
- Did Turing know that babbages worked
- What is Britains Most Counterfeit Banknote
- What is infinite nothing versus infinite something
- Is Phoenix a sanctuary city
- Is Charles Krauthammer ever right?
- How can I learn C quickly 1
- What are the duties of the educational advisor
- How do I cancel Yelp ads
- How can I use exponents in Excel
- What is morphea
- What kind of leaders does the world need
- Can you read unlimited books in prison?
- Does time fly by or does it pass slowly
- Should you stop using WhatsApp
- What is zero glob
- What is an effective boosting ratio
- Why is India so bad at football Top_ans = 2302176