How do I get free iCloud storage
Upgrade iCloud Storage Plan
You automatically get 5 GB of free iCloud storage for your photos, videos, files, and more. If you need more iCloud storage, you can upgrade one of your devices to add more storage.
That's how it's done
With Apple One, you can choose a subscription with 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB of iCloud storage. If you need more iCloud storage, you can purchase up to 4TB in total.
Learn more about iCloud storage and Apple One here.
Apple One subscription availability varies by country or region.
Upgrade iCloud storage using any device
Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, upgrading your iCloud storage is easy. Select your device below and buy more storage in just a few steps.
Upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Pick a plan.
- Tap Buy, then follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, tap here to upgrade your iCloud storage.
Upgrade on Mac
- Choose Apple menu ()> System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you're using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don't need to click Apple ID.
- Click on "iCloud".
- Click on "Manage" in the lower right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage, then choose a plan.
- Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
Upgrade on a Windows PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click on "Storage".
- Click on "Change Storage Plan".
- Choose a plan, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click Buy.
- If you purchase more iCloud storage, the upgrade will be billed to the Apple ID you use with iCloud. View or change your Apple ID billing information.
- When you've reached or exceeded the maximum capacity of your iCloud storage, simply buy more storage or free up storage space. You get 1 GB of free storage space for purely web-based access to iCloud.
- With Apple One, you can bundle your iCloud storage for Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade and more for one low monthly price. Learn how to sign in to Apple One.
- Find out what's backed up in iCloud.
- If you have more iCloud storage than you really need, you can downgrade or cancel your storage plan at any time.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- Which do you prefer Chrome or Firefox
- How does Facebook determine the timeline order
- Does iPhone 6s have international warranty
- Is female circumcision an indigenous practice?
- How do I get stronger in business
- How does pressure affect a sailing ship?
- Which bird species have the strongest feather?
- Cell repair is a profitable business
- Why does someone fall asleep so quickly
- How do AC components work
- What does hokie mean in slang
- What most employees don't know about management
- Is a thought a sense
- How can I sincerely thank a friend
- Will college be free in the future
- The Swedish health system is getting worse
- Which military branch has the best reserve?
- What are club drugs
- Should I quit senior high school?
- Which is the best pharmacology mneumonic website
- How do you change impulsive behavior
- What are the best real estate apps
- Can I buy Instagram followers
- What is meant by aircraft
- What are BSc Biotechnology Examination in India
- Which common solvents are used in dyes?
- Is it stressful being a physical therapist?
- What is Maedchenquote in KIITEE
- Can people really arrest citizens?
- How many kg is 400 ml
- Why don't my ulcers heal
- Do utility tokens have a value?
- How old is the Ganges