What is the formula for the shift
Office Excel: AREA.MOVE - this is what the function is useful for
The MOVE AREA function is used to display a reference within the Microsoft Excel table, which can then be used for further invoices. In fact, no cell sections are shifted. With the help of this function you can simplify and structure processes and invoices, especially in larger and confusing spreadsheets.
Also read on here for tips on how to work efficiently with Excel.
How is the AREA.MOVE formula structured?
= SHIFT AREA (reference; rows; columns; [height]; [width])
In detail, the individual sections now mean the following:
Reference: Here you enter the name of a cell (e.g. D4) or an entire cell block (e.g. D4: D7).
Lines: The entry here indicates by how many lines the reference should be shifted up or down. If the reference is a whole block of cells, Excel assumes the top left cell. A positive number here indicates that the lines are shifted down. A negative number moves the lines upwards.display
Columns: Here you specify how many columns should be shifted to the left or right of the reference. Here, too, the top left cell is used as a reference for a cell block. A positive column specification means that the reference is shifted to the right by the corresponding number of columns. A negative number means that the new reference is shifted to the left by the specified number of columns.
Height: The height must be specified if you specify a cell block as a reference. Otherwise it is optional. The height defines the number of lines of your new reference. A positive value must always be given.
Width: The width specification is optional per sé, but must be made if the specified reference describes an entire cell block. The width defines the number of columns of your new reference. A positive value must always be given.
Some examples to illustrate AREA.MOVE
- Which is the best 360 camera
- Who are the top 5 CD dealers
- Do cats feel sick after vaccinations?
- What is a mill scale on steel
- Have you ever petted a wild animal?
- How many types of printing are there
- Phones have gyroscopes
- Where was the first beer brewed
- What was Robert E Lee fighting for
- What makes someone smoke
- Should I take antidepressant?
- What are the effects of positive psychology
- What is a charm pack in quilting
- What is a density
- Is it possible to exercise too much?
- Why do people buy conspiracy theories
- Why are college admissions so unfair
- How competitive is a cardiology scholarship
- What fuels are used in missiles
- How does YouTube SEO work
- What is 3D bioprinting
- What are Amazon Authoring Pages
- How many rupees are in a pond
- What are anti-malware apps about Android