The word anagram is an anagram
A anagram is a (usually meaningful) word that is created by rearranging the individual letters of another word. All letters must also be used in the new word. A sentence or an even longer text passage can also be expanded anagrammed become.
Historically, the technology was used, among other things, to encrypt fonts. The Dutch researcher Christiaan Huygens published a description of Saturn's rings as early as the 17th century: Aaaaaaa Ccccc D Eeeee G H Iiiiiii Llll Mm Nnnnnnnnn Oooo Pp Q Rr S Ttttt Uuuuu. Or correctly sorted: Annulo cingitur, tenui plano, nusquam cohaerente, ad eclipticam inclinato.
The German term is derived from the synonymous Greek anágramma from.
examples for Anagrams there are many in the German language. For example map / Crete / hangover / or atlas / salad. There are also numerous references in popular culture, for example in J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter". In the book, the real name of the central antagonist is Tom Marvolo Riddle, a anagram to "I am Lord Voldemort".
Audio sample: Listen to the pronunciation
Phonetic transcription (IPA):[anaˈɡʁam]
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
Diaspora - A diaspora is an ethnic or denominational group whose members ...
Expletiv - An expletive (that) is a filler word that is dispensable for the sense of a sentence ...
Euphemism - A euphemism (the) is a glossing over or belittling expression ...
Premise - The noun premise comes from the Latin word praemissa, which ...
arcadian - the adjective arcadian is synonymous with "idyllic", "picturesque", "romantic" ...
- Have Homer's works ever been banned?
- Are Doberman Pinschers Greyhounds
- What is an intelligent doorbell
- Why does questioning satisfy people
- Why did Laura Secord die
- What is a communication medium in business
- Why is A Clockwork Orange rated X
- What does the Zirbeldruese 1
- Why are some Americans attracted to ISIS?
- Iron comes naturally strong
- What are anti-malware apps about Android
- It is really hard to learn clues
- Twitter is a service from Google
- Empathy know how to ground
- How do I call a dead person
- What does K Apni mean in Bangla
- What is the dictionary definition of murder
- What are the uses for gneiss
- What are some examples of furniture
- Can Ritalin be compared to caffeine
- Is there a free Google Cloud
- Which car is better Polo or Rapid
- Why does conjugation exist
- Sure is a 529 plan