How can I use exponents in Excel
Office Excel: superscript numbers
To write formulas in Microsoft Excel, you often need to superscript numbers. There are two ways to do this: Either use the font settings to format cells. Or you can create a formula window and insert your characters there. We'll show you what you need to do in each case. Here you can find instructions on how to subscribe a character.
There are two waysto superscript a number in Excel. You should consider beforehand which variant you need for your purposes in order to preserve the format of your Excel document:
- You can use characters in a superscript single cell. You do that through the Font settings.
- You can also use a formula create. This formula is not cell-bound. This means that it can be moved around the entire Excel sheet.
Superscript numbers above the font settings
- Highlight the charactersthat you want to superscript.
- At the top left, click on "font" on the Square with the arrow. Alternatively, you can [Ctrl] +  to press.
- A new window is opening up. Put in the sub-item "Effects"checkmark"Superscript".
- Finally click on "OK"and your number is subscripted.
Superscript numbers using a formula
- Select the tab "Insert" out.
- Right click on "Symbols"and then on"formula". With this you insert a formula.
- Then select the tab "design" below "Formula tools" out.
- If you click on "High Low"click, two boxes are inserted.
- Fill in the boxes with letters. The left box is for regular characters. The right box is for superscript characters.
- Is the size of the universe relative
- Who first discovered the Grand Canyon
- Are there still enforcers in hockey
- How is ambition explained by evolutionary psychology?
- How common is diabetes in cats
- Why is my phone number not available
- Where can I find creative content authors
- Is lifting weights bad for joint health?
- What are the dead in accounting for?
- How do you negotiate with a jeweler
- Will there be another Rocky movie
- What are free and paid blog posts
- Are there fat-soluble protein sources?
- US Angel Investors 1
- Should Barcelona sack Ernesto Valverde next season
- When do dogs shed less?
- What is the Overwatch League
- How credible is Amen Clinics
- Is the IT industry all about coding?
- The best dog is the labrador retriever
- Have you ever stopped loving your parents?
- What if a missile was fired horizontally
- What religion is threatened
- What is bsnls student plan