How many business books are there
1. Term: according to the HGB Trading books, in commercial parlance Books. The accounting documents in the form of bound books, neatly filed loose sheets, other data carriers, provided they comply with the principles of proper bookkeeping (GoB) (§ 239 IV HGB), relief for sole traders according to § 241a HGB (Accounting Law Modernization Act (BilMoG)). Originally, double-entry bookkeeping consisted of a land register (journal), in which all business transactions were entered chronologically, and the general ledger, which contains a systematic breakdown of accounts. In most cases, this simple form is no longer sufficient today. In addition to the land register and general ledger, there are sub-ledgers such as the cash book, the purchase book and the sales book. All entries are summarized in the journal. In EDP bookkeeping in the form of memory bookkeeping, data carriers (storage media) fulfill the book function.
See also bookkeeping, bookkeeping obligation, retention obligation.
2. Right of inspection In the case of partnerships, the shareholders excluded from the management also have in the business books, especially if there is reason to assume dishonest management (§ 716 BGB, §§ 118, 166 HGB).
3. Submission The court can order the business books in the course of a legal dispute (Section 258 HGB). Properly kept books have a high probability of their content being correct in civil proceedings (evidential value of the books).
4. Business books are not subject to attachment (Section 811 No. 11 ZPO); but they belong to Insolvency estate (Section 36 II No. 1 InsO).
- What is Cormar Carpet
- What is ski equipment
- What if JFK wasn't murdered
- Windmill is a movable property
- How to download korean songs
- How do improved spark plugs affect performance?
- Is Bluehost Devcloud reliable
- What is deep learning for a beginner
- Taylor Swift is the richest singer
- Who are the Mexican bloggers on Quora
- Can stablecoins accelerate the introduction of cryptocurrencies?
- What if you eat lazy stew
- Most people confuse sympathy with empathy
- What is nfte
- Are Indian Ecommerce Reviews Justified
- Will an alcoholic ever change?
- How does an Instagram checkout work
- Should I learn my parents' language
- Do transcontinental flights have multiple pilots
- How did life become conscious
- Which cell phone company is growing these days
- How do you eat without being hungry
- What is chicken powder
- Why is marijuana banned in India 3