Banks care about their customers
What (neo) banks really want from their customers - cartoon
Banks and savings banks (still) enjoy a considerable advantage of trust over FinTechs or BigTechs among customers. There are reasons for this, and even neobanks would do well to take them seriously in order to maintain trust.
What many neobanks really want from new customers.
© Tom Fishburne
Marketing experts say customers are in the midst of a crisis of confidence. According to a Salesforce study, over half don't believe that companies act in their best interests. And almost 60 percent are afraid that their data could end up in the wrong hands. And a Edelmann study shows that although 81 percent define trust as an important part of their own buying behavior, only a third of people say that they actually trust the brands they buy.
Banks are also fighting for trust. According to a recently published study, only 25 percent of German consumers consider their bank to be trustworthy. And only 13 percent are convinced that their institute can advise them independently. Banks are by no means perceived as incompetent. Rather, consumers feel they don't care enough about their customers.
Trust is essential for banks
However, a brand without trust is just one product among many. In the digital age, in which data and personalized customer approach are playing an increasingly important role, trust is becoming an important and fragile good. Especially for banks and savings banks, because, as numerous surveys show, they enjoy a considerable lead in confidence over their new challengers (Neobanks, FinTechs and BigTechs), which is based in particular on the expected handling of data.
As important as data is for banks' new business models, it is important to ensure that they are handled transparently and openly and that customer interests are preserved. This applies to FinTechs and neobanks as well as to established financial institutions.
- There can be two hypotheses in research
- Why are most South Indians not talkative
- Is Bitcoin supported by anything?
- How can someone sell a lock without a key
- What is academic writing? What is a trait
- Is Azor Ahai the King of the Night
- Connects the internet to a satellite
- Is there something that is worth living
- Is it good for oily skin
- Why is swearing a bad thing
- What is an introduction to circular motion
- What is David Sedari's writing style
- What does your soul look like
- Can we talk 1
- How do I do speaking as a job
- What does a CFO do
- What is arithmetic and geometric growth
- Which college party experience changed you
- Would cones for men help with impotence
- How does trauma affect behavior?
- What is a record in the report
- Can diabetics drink electrolytes
- What do they teach in BBA
- What are some Indian beliefs
- How has television changed the world
- What are some psychosomatic states
- How long has Futurama been a show
- What is the WordPress Code
- Some people are depressed for no reason
- Racing bikes have tubes
- Where does universe end 5
- What is the lifespan of SSD
- What happens to shallow groundwater