Why do you code a control unit
CODING - CCB tuning
What are the advantages for customers of having their vehicle coded?
Every automobile manufacturer offers its vehicles in different designs and equipment lines on the market. When ordering a vehicle, customers can choose from numerous functions, most of which are subject to a surcharge. Of course, the financial situation of the individual also plays an important role here. This means that vehicles with different equipment features get onto our roads.
Now the customer has the advantage of having various additional functions activated or deactivated afterwards. Here's an example. The buyer of a used car now has the option of activating the cornering light via the fog light, which the first owner did not order when purchasing for various reasons. A technical change from which you could profit financially when reselling it later. They bought their dream vehicle, but had to compromise that an automatic start-stop system, which is annoying for them, was installed. No problem! This function can be deactivated quickly and easily in most models.
Coding enables every vehicle owner to make changes or adjustments at any time.
What changes are possible?
Due to the different equipment packages of the automobile manufacturer with the extensive range of extras that are also available to the customer, it is possible that the same control units are not installed in every vehicle. On request, however, it can be determined on the customer vehicle which functions can be coded.
Does the manufacturer's guarantee expire after coding the control unit?
Since the control unit is not opened mechanically during coding and no third-party software is installed, the manufacturer's guarantee is retained. A function that is stored in the factory only becomes active or inactive.
Can the control unit be damaged during coding?
By using high quality hardware, software and experience, the control unit cannot be damaged during coding.
Can coding be reversed?
Codings can of course also be reversed. This option is particularly useful for vehicles that have been purchased under a leasing contract. The contractor is obliged to hand over the "goods" to the owner (dealer) without any technical changes.
- At what age does your voice deepen
- How quickly will graph capacitors replace batteries?
- Is orthomolecular medicine a Jewish science
- In what time did Jesus live
- What's your favorite story in Star Wars
- What is the orbit in atomic theory
- Can I change my metabolism?
- What software should I use in post production?
- What is a barrel roll
- Are you sure who you are
- What effects did the Second World War have on Africa?
- How can I politely debate religion
- Which sunglasses are better Oakley or Serengeti
- What are the best elven cosmetics
- Who invented the birch bark canoe?
- How are rights and obligations connected?
- What is Sugar Daddy Dating
- How do you access your favorite sites
- What is the process of UPSC exams
- Where can I buy wholesale knives
- How not to make paintball hurt
- Who was more brutal during WWII
- What was the cause of Krishna's death?
- High frequency trading is just like gambling
- What are the safety rules for firearms
- Loves God theists and atheists alike
- What's the salary of gate topper
- Can GDP go negative?
- Is there a democratic monarchy 1
- Well, it's a Bronsted Lowry base
- Why can't google search with symbols
- What is ArYu News