How much does a T1 line cost
Leased line - find the optimal solution with MPC!
questions and answers
What bandwidths are there for leased lines?
The bandwidths currently range from 2 Mbit to 100 Gbit (100,000 Mbit). In the past, SDH bandwidths such as 34 Mbit, 155 Mbit or 622 Mbit were often delivered. In the meantime, however, more and more Ethernet bandwidths (20 Mbit, 50 Mbit, 100 Mbit, 1,000 Mbit, etc.) are gaining ground.
What do the abbreviations E1 and E3 or T1 and T3 stand for?
E1 and E3 are names for dedicated lines used in Germany with a bandwidth of 2 Mbit / s and 34 Mbit / s, respectively. The abbreviations T1 and T3 are again common in the USA and stand for connections of 1.5 Mbit / s and 45 Mbit / s, respectively
What is the difference between SDSL and Leased Line?
Compared to the SDSL line, the carrier guarantees the ordered bandwidth for the dedicated line. Fluctuations in the bandwidth on the line are significantly lower. The customer receives the line dedicated and not overbooked. In general, the SLAs (availability, recovery time, penalties, etc.) of leased lines are significantly better than those of an SDSL line.
How long does a deployment normally take?
The duration of the provision varies from carrier to carrier. If all technician and installation deadlines can be met, it takes about 4-6 weeks from order to provision. (SDSL). Leased line copper 4-8 weeks, fiber optic 16-20 (without construction work). Unfortunately, practice shows that there are always complications that cannot be planned.
How can the highest possible availability of the line be achieved?
If, for example, a very high level of reliability is to be guaranteed for a large location, it is definitely recommended to use a premium primary line (usually on fiber optics). The backup line should then ideally either be built with media redundancy, e.g. via radio relay technology, or also be edge and node-disjoint by means of a second house feed. The routers of the two dedicated lines are then connected e.g. via HSRP. This ensures that the other line is automatically taken over at any time.
- Who are Hulu's Top Competitors
- What are some schools like ITT Tech
- What is SQL Server DBA 20
- Are politicians more stupid than scientists
- How do green plants make sugar
- What needs to be changed about Pakistan?
- Why do people still use mailboxes?
- Why does Facebook keep FriendFeed alive
- How do I get the original invoice
- How cute are Corgi
- What is Forex Economic Calendar
- What are the disadvantages of good storage
- How do I collect and interpret data
- What is meant by AngularJS and Angular
- What are the basic basics of SEO
- What is the fastest checkmate in chess
- How can I choose the right number
- What types of sharks are there in the vicinity of Alcatraz
- What is Do While Loop with Example
- Why are we obsessed with music
- Is India's judicial system out of date?
- What class is not boring
- Did Turing know that babbages worked
- Is a RAC ticket transferable