What financial sins should never be committed?
Aren't You Worth Going To Heaven?
The devil, the old liar, unfortunately suggests to some that they are so bad and morally reprehensible that they would never go to heaven. Result? These people despair even more, sin even more, move further away from God. Exactly what the devil wants to do with his disinformation.
Please make two things clear to yourself:
1) Whether you go to heaven or hell has nothing to do with what sins you do or don't do.
2) Nobody, not a person, not a pope, not a pop star, not a newscaster, not a multimillionaire, not a poor eater, nobody, really nobody gets to heaven by what they do or don't do.
Read also: Poverty and Faith. Do arms go to heaven?
One sin is already too much for God
Only 1 sin (and we commit many more sins every day; everything that does not come from faith is sin, our worries (instead of trusting God unshakably) are sin) and we are no longer so flawless and flawless that we are in the could live wonderfully paradisiacal communion with God.
God is perfect and holy. He cannot bear the slightest sin around him: "Your eyes are too pure to see evil." (Habakuk chapter 1, verse 13; Good News Bible, Stuttgart, 2000)
No one can become perfect and holy by doing their own thing. We all fail. That is why God sent Jesus. This is why God has laid all the wrath he feels about our sins on Jesus. And he made the sacrifice for us, also for you, also for me.
(Ephesians chapter 2, verses 8-9)
The penalty for sin is death (death = eternal separation from God).
Jesus took the death sentence on himself so that we would no longer have to be judged.
So easy? Yes, that easy. God is not complicated.
Because Jesus took upon himself all the punishment for our sins (past, present, and tomorrow's sins), we stand before God perfectly holy, blameless, and blameless (Colossians 1:22).
Also read: You are a masterpiece
What does that mean for you? No matter what you've done, no sin that you can commit (including murder or manslaughter; does one go to heaven after killing someone?) Is greater than the forgiveness that is given to you in and with Jesus becomes.
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (Jesus in John 14: 6)
Have you already accepted Jesus as your Savior and called him into your life as a helpful guide? The Bible leaves no doubt about it; only in this way, only through and with Jesus, can we get to heaven. Without Jesus? The final destination: Hell. So easy? Yes, God is not complicated. But God is love. That's why he wants you to be saved too. Are you grasping Jesus' outstretched hand to pull you out of all crap?
- What is the seawall effect
- What are the logistical restructuring processes
- What is the main malaria vector
- What are the best elven cosmetics
- Hiring Olacab's interns for January 2014
- Can you intimidate animals in DND
- Is there a Moore's law for AI
- What is a good economic reference
- How does the Travello app make money
- How has television changed the world
- Is it safe in Argentina at night
- Is LeEco Mobile durable in terms of performance
- Jay Gatsby is really great
- Why do people generally start a GoFundMe
- Have tried the Beatles for their songs
- Will cause Meniere's deafness
- What is the social safety net
- Who is the toughest bodyguard
- How is the fee structure of MANIT
- Are vinyl stickers better than paper stickers
- What is a vortex of chaos
- Get men women massage people
- What are the effects of the smart house
- What is the correlation range