Why do students choose FMS Delhi
Modern concepts of organizational marketing
Innovations, social changes and constant change in (global) markets bring with them new challenges that require the identification and use of approaches from related marketing disciplines. Organizational marketing combines disciplines that deal with organizational target groups and thus offers corresponding learning and transfer potential. In this commemorative publication for the 60th birthday of Prof. Dr. Thomas Baaken, a renowned international group of experts has come together to present modern concepts from business-to-business and science-to-business marketing. This results in new insights, ideas and possibilities for sustainable and successful marketing strategies for the reader.
· Business-to-business marketing
· Science-to-Business Marketing
· University knowledge and technology transfer
· Interorganizational innovation management
· Organizational brand management
The target groups
· Researchers, lecturers and students of business administration (especially marketing and management)
· University and practice representatives who dedicate themselves to business administration and related interdisciplinary topics
Thorsten Kliewe researches and teaches innovation and entrepreneurship at the FH Münster and is chairman of the University Industry Innovation Network (UIIN).
Dr. Tobias Kesting researches and teaches in the Marketing and Innovation (e.g. in Münster) and is a consultant for organizational marketing and management.
- Thorsten Kliewe
- Tobias Kesting
- 1.Science-to-Business MarketingUniversity of Applied Sciences MünsterMünsterGermany
- 2. MünsterMünsterGermany University of Applied Sciences
About the editors
Thorsten Kliewe researches and teaches innovation and entrepreneurship at the Münster University of Applied Sciences and is chairman of the University Industry Innovation Network (UIIN).
Dr. Tobias Kesting researches and teaches in the field of marketing and innovation (e.g. in Münster) and is a consultant for organizational marketing and management.
- Book TitleModern concepts of organizational marketing
- Book SubtitleModern Concepts of Organizational Marketing
- Editors Thorsten Kliewe
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-04680-4
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2014
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-658-04679-8
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-04680-4
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXXVI, 408
- Number of Illustrations38 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is Joseph Philleos ACT Score
- How do you say violence in Hindi
- What is 2x2 4 2 2
- Visit Muslims Vaishno Devi
- Are supernovae the source of cosmic rays?
- Where do phishing emails come from
- What is special about sneakers
- What is FSADM in Infosys
- There can be two hypotheses in research
- How are computer science majors
- Why do autistic people camouflage who they are
- What are the objectives of internal control
- What do real soldiers think of impersonators?
- What is the density of gas
- Why is ginseng good for you
- Why does Brunei want the Senkaku Islands
- What are some Indian beliefs
- How can bacteria cause food poisoning
- Where does Israel import coffee from?
- Alessia Cara speaks Spanish in interviews
- How can we buy IPOs
- What's going on at the Yale Club
- How do I identify resistance values
- Why should I choose ALL Nerul