Will the cowboys change coaches?
Coach layoffs in the NFL | Who flies
After the season, many NFL teams usually fire coaches. Especially on the first Monday after the end of the regular season, "Black Monday".
But so far the teams have been holding back: The Browns fire Freddie Kitchens (45) after just one season, the Giants their head coach Pat Shurmur (54).
Both decisions are understandable. Kitchens could not meet the high expectations, the Browns clearly missed the playoffs. The team around superstar Odell Beckham Jr. could only win 6 games.
Kitchens successor becomes the 12th Browns coach since 1999. No NFL team has more wear and tear when it comes to head coaches.
Shurmur was the Giants' head coach for two years. In both seasons New York won just 9 games ...
Jay Gruden (Washington Redskins) and Ron Rivera (Carolina Panthers) had already been sacked during the season. Rivera is considered a possible candidate for the head coach position at the Redskins. Rivera is signing in Washington for 5 years, according to NFL insider Ian Rapoport.
Who else could be fired?
► Jason Garrett, 53. He has been the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys for 10 years. During this time the team won 85 games and lost 67. Garrett coached the team three times in the playoffs. But every time Dallas was thrown out of the finals in the first game. Garrett is already an ex-cowboy player. Maybe soon an ex-trainer too?
► Doug Marrone, 55. His record after four seasons: 21 wins, 28 defeats. According to ESPN, the team is said to have already told the coach that he is out. However, the club contradicted this message. Club boss Shad Khan wants to make a decision mid-week.
- Tortures a kind of bullying
- Why do people buy a power bank
- Is a Sunrise University degree valid?
- How can I marry a Syrian widow
- How do films teach masculinity
- What is the process of UPSC exams
- What is embarrassing you today
- What if what is not
- How to win the DNA lottery
- What does AAE
- What question should I never ask
- Is Vellore AICTE College recognized
- Who are Netflix's content providers
- Which degree should I aim for?
- How Much Can a California Notary Public Make
- Can you rate my music video parody
- How do I uninstall K9 Web Protection
- Is the NIOS board useful for learning?
- Why was React JS created
- Which continent is the Congo
- Is freedom attainable
- What is continuous integration
- How can I get information from Wiktionary
- How is the theory of evolution observable