How does the treasure hunt work
How does the treasure hunt work?
In the Alamandi treasure hunt, all gardens in Alamandi become a hidden object game in which certain objects in the gardens have to be clicked on.
You can tell when a treasure hunt has started or is announced by the fact that the small compass below the energy bar flashes. If you click on the compass, a window will open. Here you can find out which objects have to be searched for in the gardens, how many of them you have to click to successfully complete the treasure hunt and how many you have already found.
Above the treasure to be searched for, you will find the time of how long the treasure hunt will continue. It also shows what you can win if you have successfully completed the treasure hunt. The small cup at the end of the text tells you how many winners there are already.
The bar to the right of the lightning bolt shows your energy reserves. With a completely filled bar you have 30 energy for 30 clicks. You can only click on the items you are looking for if you still have energy available. With every click in the gardens, this energy is reduced and only gradually recharges automatically. The charging of energy can be accelerated by happy animals and fully watered flowers from the "Interactive" category in the construction mode. For each animal and / or plant that is fully charged, your energy regenerates 20 percent faster. You can find an indicator for this when you place the mouse pointer on the paw below the energy bar. You can also recharge energy by using coins. For every 20 coins you get 5 energy, which increases your bar with it.
You can tell whether you have clicked the right object by the fact that it wobbles briefly after you click it. The number of possible winners of a treasure hunt can vary. So it may be that all players can win in one treasure hunt, but only the fastest 10, 20, 50 etc. treasure hunters can win another. This will be announced in each case.
Treasure hunts can also take different lengths of time, so that you only have a few hours for a treasure hunt, but sometimes a whole day. Last but not least, the probability with which a clicked object is counted is flexible - sometimes every clicked object is counted, sometimes only with a probability of 50%, etc. With a probability of 50%, this probability relates to each new treasure, it this is not the total number of objects. This does not mean that if you click 20 objects, for example, 10 must count. Rather, with each of the clicked objects there is a new 50 percent chance that the click will be counted at all.
- What are piezoelectricity and ferroelectricity
- Has S5 FM radio
- When was Dido's Lament composed?
- Can you prove there aren't any
- What does a certified property manager do
- What is the worst bar in Texas
- Which word ends with text
- Will humans and robots ever live together peacefully?
- Mathematics What is the theorem of karatheo
- Could of course form plastically
- Should press spokeswoman Sarah Sanders resign
- What is an introduction to circular motion
- What is the best early pokemon game
- How the ship's engine starts
- Where do all the paper bags go
- What happens when you enter the witness protection
- Why has the Bauhaus closed
- India will invade China again in 2018
- How can I experience more joy
- Where is the real round table
- What is the Sharingan in Naruto
- Are homosexuals more likely to be gay
- What is an unprepared veneer
- Films have lost their originality