Why do fetuses have a life
This is how an unborn child develops
In the last few weeks before the birth, the child continues to mature. The brain in particular takes further important developmental steps and the lungs get ready for the first breath. From around the 35th week of pregnancy, surfactant is produced in the child's lungs in such large quantities that breathing would be possible without assistance. At an earlier point in time, surfactant production can be stimulated with medication if there is a threat of premature birth.
The senses are now also largely mature. However, clear vision is not yet possible even at birth; newborns only perceive their surroundings in a shadowy manner. At first you can mainly recognize light-dark contrasts, patterns and shapes. Spatial vision develops at around three months and by one year the child has achieved around 50 percent of the visual acuity of an adult.
The height with which the child will be born is reached some time before the due date, in the last few weeks the focus has been on weight gain. The lanugo hair disappears as the pregnancy continues. The amount of amniotic fluid also decreases continuously.
From the 37th week of pregnancy onwards, the child is so developed that it is no longer considered a premature birth when it is born. Very few children are born exactly on the calculated due date. If the deadline is exceeded by 14 days, one speaks of a transfer. A pregnancy that is too long goes hand in hand with the risk of complications (e.g. difficult birth due to excessive birth weight of the child, underfunction of the placenta), which is why the birth is usually initiated in these cases.
There are some signs that indicate that the birth will not be long in coming. More on the topic: The birth is announced.
- Why are tall women so intimidating
- Can gluten cross the blood brain barrier?
- Is the lottery the same as gambling?
- How much does a cassowary cost
- Where can I see dog fights
- What causes neck pain and blurred vision
- Is Emma Watson rude
- What is a site logo
- Who was Vince Lombardi? Why was he important
- Institutions can buy wholesale
- Where do irregular verbs come from
- Why is it difficult to imagine the fourth dimension
- Is Ubuntu best for video editing
- How can i love organic chemistry
- Which forces are involved in the seepage?
- You should invest in modern art
- What are the benefits of cryotherapy
- Why is the suicide hotline worthless
- Why does anorexia nervosa soothe me
- How Much Capsaicin is Too Much
- Has Bitcoin ever been hacked
- What are the uses of MOSFET
- Can we eat folic acid tablets regularly?
- How long should you be on Prilosec