Can cause mdma weight loss
Risks of using cocaine, ecstasy, and amphetamines
Problems and Consequences of Using Cocaine
The acute risks of cocaine use depend on the form, dose and duration of use: the faster the substance is absorbed, the more dangerous it is. This means that if cocaine is smoked or injected, a correspondingly high dose can be associated with immediate danger to life.
When injecting, contaminants and diluents can also cause threatening side effects. Another risk is infection with infectious diseases such as HIV or hepatitis when using syringes together.
Crack smoking also damages the respiratory organs ("crack lungs"). But sniffing also sometimes carries life-threatening risks, especially as a result of overdosing or intolerance.
In the long term, regular cocaine use has massive physical and psychological consequences. There is a weak immune system, severe weight loss and damage to blood vessels, liver, heart and kidneys. Snorting cocaine can lead to chronic nosebleeds and loss of smell and taste due to damage to the lining of the nose. Chronic diseases of the respiratory tract can also occur with the consumption of crack.
The psychological consequences include depression, fear, distrust, drive and concentration disorders as well as irritability and aggressiveness. Cocaine psychosis can occur, which can be accompanied by delusions and hallucinations. Especially often in the form of a dermatozoal madness (literally: "skin-animals-madness"): The person concerned imagines that insects are crawling under his skin.
In addition, long-term consumers tend to withdraw socially. Coupled with the potential criminal and financial problems, this can lead to a complete loss of meaningful social relationships. In addition, of all known narcotic drugs, cocaine has the strongest addiction-inducing effect.
Problems and consequential damage from amphetamine and ecstasy use
A particular risk associated with the consumption of amphetamines and ecstasy is ignorance of the exact composition and possible contamination of the substance bought on the black market.
Often the tablets also contain a mixture of amphetamines and ecstasy. The duration, type and intensity of the effect can become unpredictable. Especially with higher doses, aggression, paranoia and possibly hallucinations can occur immediately after ingestion.
Physical symptoms of amphetamine poisoning include:
- Fluctuations in blood pressure
- Sweating or shivering
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle weakness or seizures
Amphetamine users are often very physically active after taking the substance. Your own limits of performance fade into the background. The normal feeling of thirst is absent. Both together can lead to dangerous fluid losses with overheating and circulatory collapse.
After consuming ecstasy, paranoid reactions, eye tremors, muscle twitching, nausea, cramps, dehydration (lack of water in the body) and cardiac arrhythmias can occur.
Long-term consequences of using amphetamines and ecstasy are:
- The tendency to keep repeating the same activity, such as opening a drawer, and to fixate on certain thoughts
- Long-term use of ecstasy or amphetamines can lead to word-finding and memory disorders.
- In the event of overdoses and regular abuse, both psychoses and permanent brain damage can occur. Methamphetamine is considered particularly dangerous here. Even with ecstasy, it is now assumed that constant consumption can lead to chronic changes in the brain.
- Regular consumption of amphetamines or cocaine also threatens progressive physical decline and increasing social isolation.
- Consuming ecstasy can exacerbate existing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver disease, and other conditions.
- What happens when grassland disappears
- How to say Absence in Portuguese
- Why are Japanese cars so box-shaped?
- What do you think of Vuukle
- What is the full meaning of MA
- Are there reading rooms in Dehradun
- What can a lead-acid battery destroy?
- Moto m has NFC or not
- What does pickling mean in Python
- What motivates rich people to support artists
- What are Youtube video suggestions based on
- How can cashew nuts cause gas
- Why is it fashionable to dissolve Drake?
- Why do ants work until they die
- How often do girls talk about religion?
- Are there organisms that are not symmetrical?
- Who sells big data
- What are the practical uses of the topology
- What are some natural grass destroyers
- Why is it called Hulu
- What do universities look for in applicants?
- Is it necessary to submit a resume
- Who will broadcast the La Liga 2018?
- What are some ridiculous Indian ads