How authentic are constructed languages
"In any case, I believe that Esperanto shouldn't have any native speakers." <- Yes, there are (in the meantime) also native speakers of Esperanto.
See e.g. (also for further literature) https://www.esperanto.de/muttersprachler
Esperanto is what is sometimes also called a world auxiliary language in literature. At the end of the 19th century there was a kind of movement that dealt with this issue. Esperanto is not the only language of its kind either, less popular, but perhaps halfway known, is Volapük. As far as I can see, the Esperanto movement was partly connected with the labor movement of the same time.
Languages like Quenya, Na'vi or Valyrian, on the other hand, tend to serve artistic purposes, as opposed to an "humanity is better off when everyone speaks a common language" idea.
In this respect, I would contradict: These are two different things.
In the English-speaking world, planned languages are called Conlang. Sometimes there is a distinction between "Auxlang" (auxiliary language) "Artlang" (artistic language in the sense of the word) and "Engelang" (engineered language; languages that are quasi experiments, e.g. Loglan or Toki Pona). differentiated. Esperanto would then be an auxlang, the languages from film and television would be Artlangs.
- Is politics the downfall of mankind
- How to improve digital marketing
- Is there any software for embroidery design
- How can I connect a ceiling fan?
- What is the philosophy of justice
- What is philosophy in education
- Which band did Forever Young sing
- How are the MLS ticket prices determined
- Are there any famous African Youtubers
- When will the pain of love die
- Is Fetullah Gulen an American citizen
- What is the English meaning of bharm
- Is vanillin an aldehyde or a ketone
- What are the physiological effects of castration
- What is suryakant nerve
- Is it an emotion to be nervous?
- London has better transit than NYC
- What are SEO and SMO
- How much auto insurance in Alberta
- Is Ben Carson disabled
- Which Instagram app should I download?
- How is group theory used in chemistry
- What is the full form of TIN
- How is ALLEN Kota for NEET repeaters