What Are Some Good Operations Management Colleges
MSc Operations Management
“The Operations Management course is unique: You work independently in a team on a complex project together with companies or research institutions. Select the lectures that you need for processing from our lecture catalog. "
Prof. Dr. Volker Reichenberger, Dean of Studies MSc Operations Management
Why study MSc Operations Management?
... because you will receive training at the interface between business and technology: Combine the methodological knowledge of an engineer with business management skills.
... because you learn in practice: In a large team with other students, you will work on a real company or research project.
... because you complement your specialist knowledge: From the offer of the degree program, you put together exactly the courses that you still need.
- Duration of study
- Place of study
- Start of studies
Summer and winter semester
The summer semester 2021 starts on March 15th.
- application time
Winter semester: 15th of July
Summer semester: 15. January
Important note: Due to Covid-19, there may be postponements or changes to the selection process in 2021. Please check our website regularly for the latest information.
- classroom language
German and English
- foreign languages
Master of Science (MSc)
Semester fee from summer semester 2019: € 167.30 for regular students (student union fee and administrative fee) and € 97.30 for exchange students
Applicants from non-EU countries: The state of Baden-Württemberg charges foreign students from non-EU countries a fee of € 1,500 per semester.
- Admission requirements
Completed first degree with 210 ECTS in the fields of business administration or technology (grade at least 2.5)
very good language skills in German and English
Separate admission criteria apply to applicants with 180 ECTS
- Study places
30 per semester
This study program deals with questions such as ...
- How do I plan new products and production facilities?
- How do I develop and optimize production systems, new logistics services or maintenance systems and processes?
- How do I design supply chains (with a focus on e.g. global and local supply planning, offshoring, outsourcing, reverse logistics, risk management, spare parts management)?
- How do I develop and plan international logistics strategies in logistics networks or technical logistics solutions, e.g. B. intralogistics?
- How do I optimize energy management?
- How do I bring about an increase in efficiency in production, trade and services?
Perspectives: occupational fields & opportunities
- After completing your studies, you will be able to plan and control production and logistics processes holistically.
- You will perform international management tasks at the interface between business and technology.
- Automotive industry
- Manufacturing economy
- Transport and logistics
- Management consulting
Typical company areas:
- Factory planning
- Production planning and control / disposition
- Logistics system planning
- Global logistics management
- Project-oriented tasks in the process organization of production and logistics
- Business consulting
- Project management
- Business and production process optimization
- quality assurance
- environmental Protection
- Introduction and adaptation of integrated information systems
- International management
Rankings & Accreditations
ESB Business School is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Only five percent of all business schools worldwide bear this seal of approval. The AACSB is the world's largest accreditation organization with demanding quality requirements for training and research at business schools.
The ESB Business School is system-accredited by FIBAA: As part of the accreditation process, the internal quality assurance system of the ESB Business School was checked and awarded the seal of approval of the Accreditation Council. All study programs at ESB Business School go through this strict internal quality assurance system and thereby achieve accreditation.
- Trendence graduate barometer 2020: 1st place in the areas of "internationality" and "practical relevance". 100 percent of the students recommend ESB Business School to others.
- Studycheck university ranking 2020: Reutlingen University is once again one of the most popular universities in Germany. She is particularly convincing in the areas of "international orientation" and "practical relevance". To the ranking
- U-Multirank 2020: Reutlingen University achieved eleven top positions, e.g. B. in the areas of international orientation and student mobility. The ESB Business School was particularly convincing due to its proximity to the professional environment. To the ranking
- Wirtschaftswoche 2020: The ESB Business School faculty holds its first place among the German universities of applied sciences in the business administration department, the ESB industrial engineers are sixth.
To the ranking
U-Multirank 2019: Reutlingen University achieved seven top positions, including in the areas of research, international orientation and knowledge transfer. In addition, the university is among the top 25 worldwide in the area of "contact with professional practice".
To the ranking
Studycheck University Ranking 2019: Reutlingen University achieved 6th place among the “Most Popular Universities of Applied Sciences 2019” and was named “Top University of Applied Sciences in Germany”.
To the ranking
- Die Zeit (CHE) Study Guide 2017/18, Business Administration: Top group in the areas of courses, international orientation, professional and practical relevance and overall study situation
To the ranking
News and dates
Under one roof
- Was comedian Bob Hope gay
- Which series of Samsung phones is best
- How do I reflect things effectively
- How does espresso taste
- Exercise may cause a mild fever
- What are some examples of deconstructivist architecture
- Can you help me see god
- How do ridge vents work
- Is the Harvard Extension School really Harvard
- Which country is last in alphabetical order
- What are beta programs
- Who wrote the score for Fargo
- Why is marijuana banned in India 3
- Candida can cause histamine intolerance
- How will cryptocurrency affect the central bank
- What is the intuition behind Bayesian probabilities
- Where do I dispose of medical waste
- What is space on a chess board
- What is the history of mobile computing
- Kindness irritates a narcissist
- How do influencers get followers
- What is data processing
- What reaction takes place in alpha olefin sulfonate
- What kind of city is Baltimore