Kills animal control cats
PETA kills animals
Proof that PETA Kills
The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) requires that all animal shelters accurately record and report the number of dogs and cats they take in each year. These records show how many dogs and cats are picked up again by their owners, adopted, or transferred to another animal shelter in Virginia (e.g. animal shelters and animal control), taken to animal shelters in other US states died of natural causes or were euthanized (euthanized) and how many the shelter kept alive at the end of the calendar year. We counted the dogs and cats that were euthanized and divided them by the total number of dogs and cats that were admitted, with the exception of those that were only there for sterilization, to get the percentage of dogs and cats determine who PETA will kill in a year. In 2009, the US state of Virginia changed its guidelines and did not record animals that were only in the shelter for sterilization.
We obtained the reports by soliciting them from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services under the Sunshine Laws of Virginia. The information for 2004-2010 is also available to the public on the VDACS website (animals labeled “other” from 2004-2009 include those that were housed at PETA for sterilization).
Animals killed by PETA
| * The figures are only valid for the second half of 1998|
† Animals other than sterilized animals
“Skeptical? Click here to see the evidence.
- Modern Christians believe in witchcraft
- Which money making apps are real
- Is democracy linked to Islam
- What does 26 mean in the IP address
- What do INTJs think of casual dating
- How to thaw frozen salami
- What are the best affordable scotches
- Is CCCA alopecia an autoimmune disease?
- What made you confident today
- Why is the TechCrunch logo so ugly
- Why are there interviews in Modern Family
- Why is Canon better than Nikon 6
- Do we need new sciences
- Which technology should be used for the customer-specific development
- There is phenomenology without transcendentalism
- What is a Ricer car
- What are Youtube video suggestions based on
- Planks increase stamina
- Who do you think of every day
- Is Charles Krauthammer ever right?
- Where are the dominos in Malta
- Are political surrogates paid for their appearances?
- Is telegony real for people
- What is the 12th trade training