What are international ETFs
What are ETFs?
An ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) is a fund - i.e. a collection of individual securities - that replicates a specific one, e.g. the DAX. In other words, an ETF allows you to invest in entire markets with a single security.
0 euro execution fee for all ETF savings plans
Valid for monthly execution
From 1 euro savings plan rate
0 Euro purchase fee
Valid for all purchase orders of the promotional ETFs with an order volume of EUR 1,000 or more
Promotion valid until December 31, 2021 in direct trading
ETF favorites from our customers
Let yourself be inspired by our customers' favorites.
Notes on determination: All ETFs offered by ING are considered. The ranking is based on the number of buy orders or savings plans executed. (As of May 2021)
Would you like to participate in the performance of a specific index? Then ETFs can be of interest to you, even if you are a beginner.
Which ETF suits you is of course very individual.
There are different types of ETFs. Depending on whether you want distributions to be reinvested or distributed, for example, you can find different ETFs. You can find more information about the different ETF types here.
With ETFs, it generally makes sense to compare different criteria. For example, the development in recent years, the investment volume and the running costs. You can find more information on how to compare ETFs in our article.
In order to minimize your risk as best as possible, it can make sense to have several securities in the portfolio and thus to spread the risk as much as possible. You can find out how to build a portfolio here.
You can find more articles about your money in our WissensWert blog.
This also includes:
- What was the cause of Krishna's death?
- What is the future of gaming headsets
- How is modern science reductionist
- What free animation software does Disney use
- How is Bill Gates doing as a businessman
- Why is Azealia Banks attacking Sweden
- How dirty shit really is
- At what age did you start to work?
- Why does Facebook keep FriendFeed alive
- How relevant is CodeWars in web development
- Is Theresa May a psychopath
- It's 12 too late to stumble
- Supports Google Hangouts SMS
- How tall is Kylie Minogue
- What if Sailor Moon were real
- What are everyone most proud of
- Is DigitalOcean cheaper compared to AWS EC2
- Which is the best phone lock
- The smartphone made computers superfluous
- 529 accounts are safe investments
- Will the cowboys change coaches?
- Papaya cures any disease
- Treatment of skin diseases with homeopathy is possible
- Functional CVs are bad