Why do we use e in math
We deal with Euler's number here. Let's look at this:
- A Explanationwhat is Euler's number.
- Examples to that particular number.
- Tasks / exercises to this topic.
- A Video in which Euler's number occurs.
- A Question and answer area to this topic.
Tip: There are different constants in mathematics. Euler's number is one of them. However, the circle number Pi should be much better known.
Euler's number explanation
In mathematics there are so-called constants that can be used in equations. The circle number Pi is probably best known. Pi is needed, for example, to calculate the area of a circle. This circle number is slightly larger than 3:
In addition to the circle number Pi, there is another constant that is very often used in mathematics. This is called Euler's number. In formulas / equations this is abbreviated with an "e". That number is slightly larger than 2.71.
How big is x in the next equation?
We substitute for e = 2.718282 and then solve the equation for x.
Euler's number application
What is Euler's number actually used for?
- Functions can include Euler's number.
- Example f (x) = ex.
Derive and integrate:
- The so-called integral and differential calculus is dealt with in the 10th grade and in the upper grades.
- One deals with the slope of a function or the area under a function.
- In some cases, the E function can also occur with Euler's number.
- The special thing about it is that "e" remains derived or integrated "e".
- A number of growth processes (and also decay processes) in nature can be described with equations which contain the number "e".
- Some processes in physics / technology involve functions that are based on "e".
- For example in fluid dynamics.
- The natural logarithm is the inverse of the E function.
- You can find an example of this in the logarithmic equations.
Exercises / exercises Euler's numberShow:
Video E function
Application of Euler's number
The next video is about:
- An application of Euler's number.
- The E function is presented.
- Examples for integrating the E function.
- Various integration rules on the subject,
Next video »
Questions with answers Euler's number
In this section we look at typical questions with answers about Euler's number.
Q: How can you calculate Euler's number?
A: The number e was calculated by Leonhard Euler as the limit of the following series:
Q: When is the subject covered in school?
A: Euler's number is mostly dealt with in mathematics lessons from the 10th grade onwards. The E-function is also dealt with from the 10th grade as well as in the upper level and in many courses of study.
- What is the most innovative technology company
- Who invented copyleft
- Read K Pop Idols fan mail
- Video production do you like my intro
- Will coach Benitez Real Madrid
- When were the last Aztecs there?
- I would like an answer, please answer it
- Men are secretly very sensitive
- What are the flavors in Linux
- How do I calculate OTB in retail
- What Are Some Fire Freak Accidents?
- You can compile Python to EXE
- How do bicycle tire sizes work
- What is lanthanide contraction with an example
- Electric cars will ECOtality be successful
- What is the French word for state
- Which American cities are good for artists
- How do search engines track you
- How many types of guitars are there
- Do you know the company profile
- Has any atheist ever regained his faith?
- Why is Raymond stock falling
- What is Stanislas Wawrinka's best shot
- Is Arvind Kejriwal a MP