Who owns Merck Pharmaceuticals
Merck, family (Merck KGaA, Darmstadt), owner
The Merck family, owners of Merck KGaA, are listed in the who's who of German family businesses by Die Deutsche Wirtschaft. This makes it one of the most important business families in Germany.
Status of the article: April 21, 2021
The who's who of DDW lists the 10,000 owners and managing directors of the most important family businesses in Germany. The basis is the surveys in the context of the “The largest family businesses” ranking by DDW.
Merck KGaA ranks 14th there. Merck is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. The company operates in the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. The owner is the Merck family.
Further key data on the Merck family's company:
The full profile with lots of additional details and company codes is available in the full version of the DDW database (here to the order page).
→ Here for the full version of the Who is Who in the DDW reader service ←
More on the subject:
The "Who's Who of German Family Businesses" from DDW is dedicated to mutual knowledge and networking of the formative minds of German medium-sized businesses and family businesses. The inclusion in the ranking is purely editorial and on a neutral database. The “Who's Who” includes those 10,000 families and people who represent the family businesses with the highest turnover and thus a considerable part of Germany's economic output and jobs. The company Krieger + Schramm GmbH & Co. KG, led by Matthias Krieger, is one of the 5,000 largest family businesses in Germany.
The DDW databases evaluate companies on the basis of 23 criteria and indicators to measure the importance of a company. In addition to turnover and the number of employees, this also includes key figures such as the proportion of R&D, certifications, training offers and university cooperations. The patent strength of a company is also taken as a basis through the acquisition of the Patent Assest Index from the Bonn-based provider PatentSight. The Sistrix indicator for measuring online perceptibility is also one of the scoring factors, as is the sustainability index from the analysis company Right Based on Science from Frankfurt.
Our ranking editorial team is looking forward to hints, suggestions and questions! Write to: [email protected]
Stay informed about changes in the DDW ranking at any time with our free weekly entrepreneur e-mail newsletter: Register here
Please also visit our other DDW rankings.
- What does industrial wastewater contain
- What are the admission criteria for the NIMCET exam
- Why is condom used for sex
- How do I connect wood
- How do electrophysiologists treat cardiac arrhythmias
- How to use Coinbase in 2020
- How hard is it to stop vaping
- Do you have faith in people
- Nurses have affairs with doctors
- How can I perceive my talent
- How can I develop an Android application
- How do you think about Webstorm
- What is spontaneous knowledge
- Which one is poisonous cola or alcohol
- How common are false rape reports?
- Harry Potter is a hero
- Advantages and disadvantages of beam bridges
- Are there Tory unionists
- What is SSIS with examples
- How do you take care of your body
- How often do flyers fly most often
- Which universities offer BSc Forestry in India
- How can facts convince a reader
- Is this paragraph grammatically and stylistically correct?
- What are an alternative to Mac Pro
- Why is Quora so popular in India?
- Who rejected the Nobel Peace Prize
- What will the future of QlikView be
- Which continent is Bahrain
- Who wrote Christabel
- What is EMA SMA in stock charts
- How can online gambling be safe?
- Means to multiply the product
- What is the benefit of eating oatmeal