Who invented the magnetic eyelashes?
Fayke .: Magnetic eyelashes are set to conquer the cosmetics market
The beauty products market is huge. A new startup from Germany now also wants to become part of this market. Your goal: to ensure that your customers look unforgettable. Her special artificial eyelashes should help. These are magnetic and stick to the startup's special eyeliner. The eyeliner contains iron particles and so the two products in combination create a magnetic duo.
Startup as a family business
The magnetic eyelashes are the product of the dewy German startup Fayke. Behind Fayke. is a real family business. The three founders are Alper Icel, his sister Arena Amara and her husband Yassar Amara. Icel: “My sister decides on the product, her husband and I are responsible for the rest.” Alper Icel had the idea of founding a startup during his semester abroad while studying industrial engineering in California I would like to study independently in order to realize myself. ”When it was founded in 2020, the start-up Fayke was born.
Problem: artificial eyelashes
With their product, the founders want to fill a gap in the market that founder Arena has often experienced. In the past, in order to compensate for her naturally rather short eyelashes, she would have either had permanent eyelashes attached or tried to glue on artificial eyelashes herself. According to the founder, permanent eyelashes often fall out and are harmful to their own eyelashes and most of them lack the skills to be able to attach artificial eyelashes to oneself.
Small magnets provide a hold
According to their own statements, the trio spent three months working on the mixture of their iron-containing eyeliner. Now it should make it possible to attach the artificial magnetic eyelashes in under two minutes. Small magnets that react to the ferrous eyeliner are attached to the eyelashes. According to the startup, these should ensure that the artificial eyelashes last all day and are waterproof. At the end of the day, they can be removed from the natural eyelashes with a make-up remover.
Eyelashes for every occasion
The startup currently has four different types of eyelashes on offer and thus one variant in stock for different situations - from everyday life to evening events. The complete set is available in the online shop for 129 euros. According to their own statements, the founders seem to have hit a current nerve. For the near future they are planning to conquer the German-speaking market with their product.
- Star Wars is only for kids
- What do people do when they sleep?
- Would you make an appointment with a teacher
- Where was Square founded
- Are girls not suitable for IIT approval
- What is a cosmic barber
- What can cause fainting during pregnancy
- In which direction is the water flowing
- Is Christianity against Halal
- Why do most people communicate poorly
- When do parents use the advantage
- Which is the tallest mountain in India
- Prolonged use of guaifenesin causes damage
- Should I work for the CIA?
- Our visual world is an illusion
- Which country singers sing sad songs
- Which birds have two wings on them
- Can you recycle wine glasses?
- Saying no is a selfish habit
- Who rules the United Arab Emirates
- Why isn't Rekhaji married yet?
- What is your ideal film
- Can become a PharmD surgeon
- Is Nick Bostrom's simulation hypothesis falsifiable?