How was your experience with Sennheiser
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co.KG reviews
Honesty is lacking
I think it's good about the employer
Good pay, relaxed working atmosphere. From the point of view of the general conditions, everything is right here, things meanwhile fail on the human level.
I think it's bad about the employer
That the consistency is missing. Always new structures, mega-projects, talk about change (although nothing changes in the end), "cultural revolution" on PowerPoint ... all the mendacity and self-deception. Plus: 80% of the managers at the department head level have to be replaced - that's really bad
Suggestions for improvement
The management lives in a bubble. There they can be regularly informed by paid consultants and a handpicked clique of "executives" what the dregs of the workforce / customers looks like and smells like. It has nothing to do with reality. Going out yourself and asking around (even if you don't like it) should be possible in such a small company. And take a closer look at the moral suitability of promotions!
Actually there should only be one star if it weren't for the great colleagues. The company as a whole is morally and economically at its end
It used to be great. In the meantime: Me-Too products (with a surcharge for German engineering, although the stuff is developed and produced in China)
Company kindergarten (!), Flexible working hours, good home office rules (even before Corona). Actually a role model for other companies in terms of flexibility and the freedom to combine family and work
Career / further education
As I said: a career is only about hierarchy and for that you have to enter a moral area that is then not worth it.
Salary / social benefits
Environmental / social awareness
Disposable products (strategic decision). How does that fit in today?
Cohesion among colleagues
In the past it would have been 5 *, today it would have been less. Great people, some of them really good managers, but if you look at how the staff carousel has been shot in recent years, you shouldn't expect too much good for the future
Dealing with older colleagues
5 *! Unless they become too expensive due to a pension scheme from the 80s, then you tell them it is your own fault (!)
Very different from case to case, of course. You can be really lucky and join a good team (but the numbers are getting fewer and fewer). Or you end up in the "wrong" departments and are assigned executives who can do three things: (1) sell the team's work as their own (and shamelessly do so), (2) lie to their employees and make hidden threats intimidate and (3) rather cultivate their networks in the management instead of bothering about real management tasks.
Quite well, depending on where you sit. There are very old parts of the building that are falling apart, but the new wing (with air conditioning) is really nice
The efforts on the part of the management are certainly there, unfortunately there is a lack of honesty and professionalism. In 2020, for example, all employees on a probationary period (or with a fixed-term contract) were notified by video message that they had been dismissed. In front of the assembled workforce, i.e. with over 2000 spectators worldwide. Where does something like that happen?
There would certainly be plenty of them. Theoretically. In reality, it is primarily a matter of submitting justification invoices, which the management then recalculates in detail. But innovation does not tend to arise
- Why are narcissists addicted to sex?
- Can animal viruses attack plants?
- Is an official's personal life important
- How is a cat's eyesight tested
- What most employees don't know about management
- Was JFK introverted
- What is the goal of the hacking team
- Which Saturdays are public holidays
- What is the full form of TIN
- Why should you see Bleach
- What is the song Hyper Station about
- What was Alexander Solzhenitsyn's opinion of Putin?
- Ranitidine is a steroid
- Technologies exhaust our fun time
- What are the types of toppers
- What is a living wage
- How do you negotiate with a psychopath
- Why does sea water absorb carbon dioxide?
- Is colored ammonia gas
- Fully convolution networks are not fully connected
- What is sin 0 2
- Doing a doctorate increases intelligence
- Which is more versatile movies or music
- Why do mountains have peaks
- What does ID50 mean in microbiology
- What is Deal Coin
- What colors go with mint green
- What does Hyundai R D.
- What protects the pyramids of Egypt
- Are you old rich or new rich
- What can someone do in North Dakota
- Social science is a waste of time
- How can you become an interior designer