How does meditation feel?
Meditation how do you feel
Meditation how do you feel? Trying means studying. If you want to know how it feels to meditate, then meditate ...
Meditation how do you feel
It can be very different. But one can say that assuming you really go into deep meditation, then you feel deep peace. You feel connected to an inner being. You have a feeling of trust, a feeling of being connected with all beings somewhere, with a higher reality, a feeling of connection with nature, with the earth, with the universe, with the world soul.
In meditation there is a limitless trust and great joy. In deep meditation you have an increased awareness, also in the intensity of the experience. So a complete calm, a connectedness, a joy, an intensity and an expansion of consciousness: This is the experience of deep meditation.
There are other stages in meditation as well. In the beginning you may feel your knees, hips or back, especially when you are cross-legged, or you may feel a tingling sensation, an inner restlessness. It can happen.
There can also be energy experiences. You can feel waves of prana, of life energy. You may get hot from burning any impurities. Shivers of joy can also flow coolly down from above. It can be that inner emotions are triggered, that emotions are there. It may be that suddenly there is an inner restlessness. It can also be that suddenly there is boundless tiredness because you have been exhausted lately.
All these phenomena come and go and in yoga and meditation you would watch that, let go of it and then go deeper and deeper. Until you then come to what you actually feel in meditation.
Meditation, how do you feel? As a true being, as pure awareness, as joy, as silence, as expansion, as connectedness and as intense awareness.
Video: meditation how do you feel?
Here you can find a video lecture on the subject of "Meditation, how do you feel?"
A lecture video by Sukadev on meditation knowledge. Perhaps this video is of particular interest to you if you are also interested in meditation.
More questions and answers about meditation
Here you will find answers to further questions about meditation:
Meditation how do you feel? More information about meditation knowledge and meditation
Here you can find more information about meditation knowledge and meditation and some things related to meditation how do you feel?
- May 26th, 2021 - May 26th, 2021 - Bhakti and Meditation - Online Workshop
- Time: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. With yoga class, lecture and meditation. Bhakti Yoga is the path of love and devotion to the divine. You will receive an introduction to Bhakti Yoga with a short lecture, take ...
- May 26th, 2021 - May 28th, 2021 - Slow Down Yoga
- With Slow Down Yoga you walk a path of conscious deceleration and relaxation. With the help of selected breathing and physical exercises as well as meditations you calm your body, your mind ...
Raja Yoga, positive thinking, thought power
- May 28, 2021 - May 30, 2021 - Develop trust with Sukadev - Live Online
- Learn exercises and approaches from different yoga paths to develop and strengthen your trust: Trust in yourself, in your own abilities. Trust in others, in the good in ...
- 06/04/2021 - 06/06/2021 - Love yourself
- Love yourself! This is not an invitation to a big ego trip. It is an invitation to come in peace and harmony with yourself. It's about really accepting you, with all sh ...
Sakshi Bhav meditation with Shivakami
Meditation: activate your energies and expand your awareness
Bhakti Yoga Meditation: Experiencing the Divine Presence
Meditation: Wordless Awareness: Everything is truly Brahman
Mindfulness meditation: Observe and detach yourself from the observable
Short observation meditation - also for everyday life
Breath meditation: concentration between the eyebrows
Lightning relaxation breath observation upper lips - meditation
Mantra meditation in 6 steps
Short Shiva-Shakti meditation
Mindfulness Meditation on Breath 4-4
Sahasrara Chakra Earth-Sky Meditation
Mindfulness Meditation on Breath 3-4
Rose meditation in the Sahasrara Chakra
Html5mediator: not a valid URL
Imagination trip to Lakshmi
Mindfulness Meditation for the Body 1-4
Sahasrara Chakra Blessing Meditation
- Why is the absolute value not differentiable?
- What are your unpopular opinions about skateboards
- Discomfort is part of the growth
- How is estrogen made
- What's going on in ROM today
- Why do students choose FMS Delhi
- Has human hair the maximum length
- Can you help me with my homework
- Bees and wasps scare you
- What is your rating of Kuchaman City
- Can GDP go negative?
- What are dental implants and their indications
- Enlarged seminal vesicles could impair kidney function
- Who has the gift of healing today?
- What is unsupported length of the column
- What is alone
- How do food allergies work
- Why is Skyrim rated M.
- How did FaceApp get so popular
- Do I need an expensive guitar
- What made the solar system rotate
- What do black garden ants eat
- What are some social media privacy laws
- What are 3 secrets to productivity