What are the preventive measures for stakes
If, despite the greatest possible care, defects with regard to material or workmanship occur, we guarantee the agreed quality of the goods we have delivered in accordance with the rules of sales law and in accordance with the provisions of our general terms and conditions of sale and delivery. Excluded from any guarantee are products with the designation special item and 2nd choice as well as damage caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, the effects of chemicals or force majeure.
The following information applies to the further use of the vineyard stakes you have purchased. Damage caused by non-observance of this information is usually not covered by any guarantee.
In order to avoid destruction at the head end when driving in / pushing in the post, a suitable impact protection must be used. In the case of stony and gravelly soil, holes must be pre-drilled accordingly. Furthermore, it has to be checked to what extent the zinc layer is damaged by gravel or similar when hammered in / pushed in. In the event of severe damage to the zinc layer, preventive measures must be taken (e.g. additional immersion bath in liquid bitumen in the lower pile area). This preventive measure is also recommended for acidic soils and locations with permanent wetness.
If the piles are temporarily stored for a longer period of time, sufficient water drainage and good ventilation must be ensured. Furthermore, no fertilizers should be stored in the immediate vicinity, as they can destroy the zinc layer in connection with waterlogging. In addition, deposits from branches, cones or leaves should be removed regularly. Although these usually do not destroy the zinc layer, they leave behind unsightly discolorations.
If the zinc layer is slightly damaged during hammering / pressing in or further mechanical processing, this will in most cases not lead to any further impairment. The so-called cathodic protective effect prevents rusting through. In the event of major damage and the resulting rust, this must be removed mechanically and the damaged area repaired with a special zinc paint.
In wind-open locations, care must be taken to set the piles in the first rows facing the wind at a smaller distance and to drive them in accordingly deeper. Otherwise there is a risk of the piles tilting or, in extreme cases, even the piles kinking. We also recommend using a thicker profile or a thicker material in this area.
- In which positions do you read
- How do I get smaller?
- What is the state of Oregon best known for
- Will OnLive be successful
- How to write an ionic formula
- What if the Mongols never released Baghdad?
- Why is Raymond stock falling
- Can an animal be enlightened
- Which is your favorite horse
- Can gluten cross the blood brain barrier?
- Is Odin really the father of Thor?
- What is Goree Island
- What are the logistical restructuring processes
- Find pregnant women sexy
- What is SVN and Jenkins
- All electrical systems must be grounded
- What's your experience with Toradol
- When did the bush gardens open?
- Will updating WordPress damage my website?
- Migraines are long-term illnesses
- How modern is the infrastructure of Shanghai
- Which technology won't change in the future
- Who made the first piece of technology
- What is a parallelogram method