What is neuropsychology in brief
Neuropsychological Practice Dr. Stefan Hart
Dr. rer. soc. Stefan Hart,
Contact / Directions
Dr. Stefan Hart
Assumption of costs
Imprint data protection declaration
Studied psychology at the University of Tübingen with a diploma thesis on the influence of stress on tremor
in patients with Parkinson's disease and essential tremor.
Research assistant at the branch of the University of Tübingen in Ravensburg with Prof. Preilowski,
Doctoral thesis on interhemispheric motor coordination.
License to practice as a psychological psychotherapist, further training as a clinical neuropsychologist GNP.
23 years clinical neuropsychologist in the neurological and psychosomatic rehabilitation clinic
Bad Buchau Castle, most recently head neuropsychologist.
Established in her own practice for neuropsychological therapy since 2015.
- Which crypto currency has the highest ROI
- What are careers in music
- How will we live in 2050
- Which continent is Bahrain
- What does core training mean in fitness
- Will the future be vegan
- What are the safety rules for firearms
- What are the best nootropics for motivation
- What is the future of pathology
- How do I rent a city bike
- What exactly is the internet
- Why it always tastes salt
- How do plants get their nitrogen
- Might defeat DC Comics Aquaman Zeus
- Why do you like yoga
- What does my 7th house mean
- What is the meaning of befriended
- What civilizations does Harappa Mohenjodaro have
- How can someone sell a lock without a key
- What's your rating of Tanjungpinang City
- What makes NF such a good rapper
- When do parents become toxic
- What is flatfoot
- Is cycling an exercise for our body?