What is a new customer base
5 reasons why existing customers are so valuable
Regardless of whether it is the local retailer who has been making tailor-made offers to customers who have been well-known for years, or the e-commerce operator who uses marketing automation to send the users individually tailored print mailings: the dialogue with existing customers can be made far more targeted and relevant than addressing potential new customers. On the basis of existing customer data and user profiles - increasingly with the help of artificial intelligence - a valuable dialogue can be set up with existing customers.
4.) Satisfied existing customers recommend products and brands to other users.
Recommendations from satisfied customers are more important than ever for companies to survive. Whether in social media or in a real social environment: satisfied existing customers are happy to recommend brands and products and to act as “brand ambassadors”. The maintenance of existing customers by means of relevant communication, service offers and after-sales support increases the chance that users will make recommendations - a key success factor in saturated markets.
5.) Addressing existing customers is less complicated in terms of data protection law and benefits from trust.
The new data protection regulations have not exactly simplified the dialog between companies and users. Communication with existing customers is still harmless and much less complicated than addressing new customers - provided existing legal data protection regulations are complied with. Aside from these legal aspects, communication with existing customers also benefits in particular from the trust that develops in the course of the business relationship between the company and the customer. By the way: In contrast to e-mail addresses, postal customer addresses are unproblematic to use even after the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has come into force.
Text: Christof Lippert
more on the subject
From letter mail to social interaction: this is how customer dialogue works
Relevant one-to-one impulse instead of high reach, content tailored to the user instead of messages suitable for the masses: Which measures are part of dialogue marketing? One thing is certain: Thanks to digitization, there is more customer dialog today than ever before.
To the contribution
To the content hub dialogue marketing
- How widespread is Cockney today
- How are you doing all right
- Should be selling pets on eBay
- What are the best restaurants in Manali
- When was Kumari Kandam destroyed
- What is the symbolism behind the wings
- Why should you visit the Himalayas
- Has anyone longed for love?
- China made phones are safe
- What are some good hacking tricks
- Spanish has different dialects
- How do I make better horror films
- Are server farms prone to virus infections
- How do apoenzyme and coenzyme differ
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone
- How do integers and rational numbers differ?
- How do tailors make money
- What is the workability of concrete
- What engineers made ICs
- What is disability identity
- What if the Korean War never happened
- What is the future of pathology
- Why do people buy flip-up umbrellas
- How can i date a man