What are the types of shop window signs
deadline.org I like it and I want to participate.
I want to distribute flyers
You can actively take the initiative without a deadline.org support by distributing flyers in small shops, hairdressing salons, studios or restaurants near you.
Download the following file and print it out several times on both sides. A conventional black and white printer is sufficient. The flyers are ready to be distributed.
I want to spread the initiative on social media
A great support is the dissemination of information about appointment-free.org on social media.
I want to buy a partner product
Our partners support you without deadlines.org. The profit from partner products is donated to support small businesses.
Order a high-quality shop window sign made of acrylic glass (please write a short message to Formulor)
I want to support, but I have little time ...
That is not a problem: You can support the initiative financially, because that way we can reach even more small businesses with your investment.
Write us a short message at:
I have a suggestion for improvement
We look forward to your feedback, comments and suggestions for improvement. Just write us a message at:
Any use of the services of terminfrei.org takes place at your own risk and responsibility. Any liability of the operator Open Experience GmbH for direct and indirect damage resulting from the use of the service is excluded. Any liability for subsequent claims is primarily excluded. The exclusion of liability does not apply if Open Experience GmbH can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.
Open Experience GmbH guarantees that care is taken in creating the services of Terminfrei.org applied and the recognized rules of technology are observed. Open Experience GmbH attaches great importance to the reliability of the services provided, which can be reached with as few and short interruptions as possible on the Internet. Nevertheless, failures due to maintenance work, line faults, server crashes, etc. cannot be ruled out. Claims for damages against Open Experience GmbH due to failures or malfunctions of the services are only possible if intent or gross negligence can be proven.
Open Experience reserves the right to change the service conditions.
Short version: deadline.org records the mobile number of the appointment booker so that the appointment providers receive a confirmation of the seriousness of the booking. Cookies are required so that the appointment bookers do not have to enter the mobile phone number and SMS code every time and so that we can collect usage statistics to improve the service. The data will not be passed on to third parties. Further personal data such as name, address, e-mail address etc. are only collected if, for example, you are contacted directly by e-mail or by phone.
This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") within our online offer from appointment-free.org. The scope is
- the website without deadlines.org
- the social media profiles of appointments.org
Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: Company: Open Experience GmbH Managing Director: Konstantin Krahtov Address: Amalienstraße 1, 76133 Karlsruhe Email address: [email protected]
Types of data processed:
- Mobile phone number of the user
- Usage data (e.g. pages visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses)
- Contact details only after direct contact by email
No special categories of data (Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR) are processed.
Categories of persons affected by the processing:
- Provider of appointments
- Appointment users
- Visitors to the online offer
Purpose of processing:
- The provider receives the user's mobile phone number to verify the seriousness of the appointment booking.
- Provision of the online offer, its content and functions.
- Answering contact inquiries and communicating with users.
- Marketing, advertising and market research.
- Safety measures.
Your rights as a data subject: You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time, e.g. B. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your place of residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Collection of general information when you visit our website or when you use our services
Type and purpose of processing: If you access our online offer or our services, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and the like.
In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection to the online offer,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our online offer,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- to optimize our online offer.
- We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. Information of this kind may be statistically evaluated anonymously by us in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Legal basis and legitimate interest: The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
Recipient: Recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as processors for the operation and maintenance of our online offer.
Storage period: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of the survey. For the data used to provide the website, this is generally the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after 14 days at the latest. Any further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are anonymized so that they can no longer be assigned to the accessing client.
Provision prescribed or required: The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither legally nor contractually required. Without the IP address, however, the service and functionality of our website cannot be guaranteed. In addition, individual services may not be available or restricted. For this reason, no contradiction is possible.
Like many other online offers, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our online offer.
You can delete individual cookies or the entire set of cookies. You will also receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or how to block their storage in advance. Depending on the provider of your browser, you will find the necessary information under the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
- _utma, _utmc, _utmz, _utmb, _utmt, _utmv, _utmz, _umtx, _umtv: Category: Statistics, Description: Cookies from Google Analytics, which are used to analyze the Internet. The information collected is completely anonymous and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the user. Storage duration is: __utma: 2 years, __utmt: 10 minutes, __utmb: 30 minutes, __utmc: expires at the end of the browser session, __utmz: 6 months, __utmv: 2 years, __umtx: 18 months
- lastPhoneNumber, client_id: Category: technically necessary, Description: Authentication token required to avoid multiple entries of the telephone number. Storage period 5 years.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
Individual right to object: You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (data processing based on a weighing of interests), To lodge an objection; this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Recipient of an objection: Open Experience GmbH, Amalienstraße 1, 76133 Karlsruhe, email: [email protected], phone: 0721 486995-20
Changes to our data protection regulations: We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions regarding data protection: If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email to [email protected]
The data protection declaration was created with the help of activeMind AG, the experts for external data protection officers (Version # 2020-09-30).
According to § 5 TMG:
Open Experience GmbH
P.O. Box: 111014, 76060 Karlsruhe
Address: Amalienstraße 1, 76133 Karlsruhe
Phone: 0721 486995-20
Fax: 0721 486995-21
Email: [email protected]
Authorized representative: Konstantin Krahtov
Register court Mannheim: HRB 706815
VAT ID no. according to §27a sales tax law: DE264743573
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Konstantin Krahtov
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to research circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third party websites, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed.In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we request that you notify us accordingly. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
- How was your English newspaper HSC 2019
- Do the people of Greece have clean water?
- What happens in a precedent
- Why are you sucking 6
- Is online shame good or bad
- Which state remains above 40 degrees
- How was KVPY 2017
- What are the dangers for alligators
- How to win in Apex Legends
- Why is $ 200,000 considered middle class
- How easy can I start my website
- How did you discover EXO
- What science connects technology and technology
- Why can't you drink mouthwash
- How is sampled music rated?
- How did FaceApp get so popular
- How do I get to Poland
- How are viewers ranked in Instagram stories
- How many Indians are there in Poland?
- What's your rating of LeadsMarket com
- Should I take EEE at the MIT Manipal
- Politics is too divisive to follow any more
- What are positions in basketball
- Why is Guinness so popular
- What are metallic carbons
- Can I use WiFi without a password?
- What is the preferred trainer ID
- How ethical is journalism today
- Why did my pit bull eat her newborn
- How to hack stuff online
- Can I monetize a transformative copyrighted video?
- Why does every smartphone have to have a camera
- How cold it gets in Durban
- What makes SQL ACID compatible