What is the full form of AAMD
- Master German as a Foreign Language / German as a Second Language (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master Germany-Eastern Europe: Cultural Contacts in the Past and Present (Master)> Earlier Modules
- Master English Studies (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master German Studies (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master Integrated Media: Audiovisual media in practice, theory and communication (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master in Cultural Analysis (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master in Art and Media Studies (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master in Musicology (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master Dutch Studies (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master Slavic Studies (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
- Master in Language Dynamics: Acquisition, Variation, Change (Master)> Interdisciplinary modules
Griese, Nicole (module consulting)
Fuhrhop, Nanna (module responsibility)
The module aims at training young academics that contribute to improved information about the dynamics of migration. In addition, it provides the ability to formulate methodologically adequate research questions in English under supervision and to address them in work that is in accordance with academic standards.
In the lecture and workshops students will address questions on the two key terms of reference for the Erasmus Mundus Master program EMMIR: migration and intercultural relations. Migration is understood here as encompassing all forms of international migration, voluntary as well as forced movements. Internal displacement, prominent especially in African contexts, will also be addressed. Intercultural relations include not only communication and other forms of interaction between the majority and resident minorities / diasporic communities within nation states but also interethnic relations in the (inter-) national arena and beyond nation states - including multinational settings and concepts such as multiculturalism or cosmopolitanism . The four program foci are: Gender, Development, Representation and Education. Students will have the benefits and challenge of an international learner group. In addition, students will attend one course in an area of Academic English (presentation skills, publishing, writing). There are two possible variants to study this module: Variant I: 1 lecture series "Transcultural Studies and Migration" (10.38.031) and 1 intensive phase "Studying Global Migration in the 21st Century" with workshops, seminars and excursions "(3.90.101) and 1 event from the field of "Academic English" (20.01.329-331) or 1 lecture series "Transcultural Studies and Migration" (10.38.031) and 3 workshops from the European Master of Migration and Intercultural Relations and 1 course on research-oriented, English-speaking Teaching in the area of academic publishing / writing or 1 course in the area of academic English
Please note the special event times.
- What are some disadvantages of network authorization
- How to Cut Thick Glass Safely
- Why is CN more electronegative than CH3
- Weapons have a waterproof coating
- What does the Hindu symbol Aum mean
- How is KTM RC390 bike
- Would you rethink another Brexit vote
- Immunotherapy can cause autoimmune disease
- How do I write project management
- When will the Europeans be deported?
- Is textile technology better than a pharmacy
- What is a May flower
- Is Ginny Weasley beautiful
- Who is the best trumpeter
- What are you secretly elite about?
- Why is marijuana banned in India 3
- What app is required to access Python
- What is spinning reserve
- Why are mom jeans so ugly
- How can we create a partition table
- What is the British slang for umbrella?
- Which is the best Hollywood crime thriller
- How many legs do centipedes have?
- Why are piercings so popular
- Where does JK Rowling live
- How are rights and obligations connected?
- Magnets release electromagnetic waves
- What is a general ion equation
- Is eToro Risky to Use
- What do you like to draw?
- The galaxySM E700H can be upgraded to LTE
- How do you define clean beauty products
- Who invented the seven laws of nature?
- What does Casper do with returned mattresses