What is the SSS Salary Savings System
Steven van Eijck
Before Van Eijck became State Secretary for Finance, he worked as a lecturer in general economics, business administration and banking at the Hogeschool voor Economic Studies in Rotterdam. He was also a lecturer in tax economics, tax law and financial planning at Erasmus University. He was also an associate professor at the Open University of the Netherlands. Van Eijck was director of the Institute for Financial Planning (IFP) at Erasmus University. In 1999 he was named the best lecturer in the Faculty of Economics at Erasmus University. Steven van Eijck was a member of numerous editorial offices and several hundred publications have been published, including (study) books, articles and columns. In 2005 he received his doctorate with a dissertation entitled "The ability to carry" with Prof. L.G.M. Stevens to Erasmus University.
Entrepreneur in the financial services sector
Van Eijck also worked in the financial services sector from 1996 to 2002 as Chairman of the Board of the Academy for Financial Planning, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the European Financial Planning Association (EFPA) and Director / Major Shareholder of the Institute for Tax Knowledge Transfer (now an Institute for Financial Knowledge Transfer). He was currently Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Netherlands Institute for Banks, Insurance and Securities (NIBE-SVV) from October 2010 to April 2014.
During the formation of the Balkenende Cabinet I. He was an independent advisor to the LPF. For the same cabinet he was appointed State Secretary for Finance on June 22, 2002 on behalf of the LPF and, together with the Finance Minister of the VVD Hans Hoogervorst, was responsible for reducing the salary saving system and abolishing the bonus saving system. The curriculum vitae was set up during this time. He also passed a law approving a tax treaty with Belgium. Van Eijck presented himself emphatically as State Secretary In favor of and not of the LPF, to which he did not belong. In doing so, he created a certain distance between himself and the party. After the government disappeared, he was replaced by the new Cabinet Balkenende II and appointed commissioner for youth and youth policy. He was commissioned to solve bottlenecks in youth policy, was ultimately responsible for Operation Young and had to promote cooperation between the various departments involved (vws, bzk, ocw, justice, social security, vrom and finance). Finally, in 2006 and 2007, he published four steering recommendations: "Course on the child", "Compass for the new cabinet", "Diversity in youth policy" and "Growing pain in special education". The vast majority of the 127 recommendations were adopted by the Balkenende III cabinet. The final part of the Rutte I and Rutte II cabinets. On November 7, 2008, the Council of Ministers approved the nomination of the Queen von Eijck as chairman of Actal (Advisory Board on Regulatory Burdens) for appointment until the end of 2011. In July 2008 he was appointed by Minister Verburg to the task force for financing the Dutch landscape. In June 2010, Minister van Middelkoop appointed him a member of the Evaluation Committee for Neighborhood Approaches. In 2011 Minister Kamp asked him to advise on the future of the product and company boards.
Van Eijck was independent chairman of the National GP Association (LHV) from August 1, 2006 to September 1, 2014. He was also a member of the Federation Council of the Royal Dutch Society for the Advancement of Medicine (KNMG). On June 22, 2012, Minister Schippers and Steven van Eijck signed the General Practitioner Agreement 2012-2013. He was also the founder and chairman of the united primary care organizations VELO (physiotherapists, pharmacists, home care facilities, midwives, primary psychologists, dentists, general practitioners and community nurses). On July 16, 2013, Minister Schippers and Steven van Eijck signed the First Line Pact 2014-2017.
Responsible alcohol consumption
- Why does information depend on movement
- Which Nvidia cards support FreeSync
- Should I try to get completely clean
- Where is the night sky most beautiful
- Which operating systems does Google use
- Is lifting weights bad for joint health?
- Will we have an email in the future
- To which kingdom does the amoeba belong
- What does vivere mean in Latin
- Are there enough statistics jobs in the US?
- What is a two-digit natural number
- What is the definition of universal grammar
- A connection to NBN is mandatory
- Can you get fired without knowing
- How many names does your cat have
- Which fever is deadly
- How do boaters develop skin cancer
- Is there a session jam in BUET
- What are some ideas for dance talent shows
- Where is Charlemagne's crown
- What happens if I stop Invisalign prematurely
- How do I protect my WiFi connection?
- What great people managers do differently
- Should we cancel the 16th amendment
- How to Recover a Rusty Trumpet
- How safe is Overtown Florida
- What is JD in an application
- What are some Indian beliefs
- How do I filter using a text field
- Ultimately, ulcerative colitis leads to surgery
- Who finances UNHCR
- What causes paraphilia