What are the overpriced sneakers
Reebok EasyTone test Does the shoe really tighten the buttocks?
Reebok EasyTone - How should it work?
The leg and gluteal muscles are also activated using a special technology. Two air cushions are integrated into the sole of the Reebok EasyTone, creating a deliberate instability. This must now be compensated for by activating other muscle groups that are not otherwise stressed when running.
More muscle activity in the office too!
The manufacturer promises an increase in muscle activity, especially in the buttocks area. The Reebok EasyTone can be worn both during sporting activities (running, walking, fitness exercises) and in everyday life. So if you are not dependent on a smart business outfit, you can also flex your muscles in the office. The feeling of running can be compared to walking on sand.
The Reebok EasyTone test from FIT FOR FUN
Crunchy butt made easy? The advertising is full of shoes that promise such a training effect. We wanted to know what's behind it. Fitness expert Heike Schönegge from FIT FOR FUN took a closer look at the Reebok EasyTone and tested it on herself. You can watch the Reebok EasyTone test and the result in our video.
More “wonder shoes” in the test
The Easytone is not the only shoe that promises everyday training. We have tested other “barefoot shoes” for you. Here is the Barefoot shoes test. Maybe MBT shoes are also right for you. Here is the MBT shoes test.
- How does excess body fat affect health?
- How do I become more shameless
- What does ESOL stand for
- How were socks invented
- Is constructive criticism actually constructive
- How can I finance my B2B startup
- What is a good online auction script
- What is mexican cuisine
- Prefer recruiters to entrepreneurs
- How is IIT Kharagpur unique
- How are e-mails broken down for marketing purposes
- What does Jimmy Wales take on religion
- Which inverter is the best
- Why do new bicycles give a low mileage
- Why tinder is more successful for girls
- What is health and wellness tourism
- What is classical theism
- What can art do
- Where can I buy a telephone pole
- How organizations use information
- Echolalia is a form of stimming
- What are size and weight tables
- What's wrong with my loop pedal
- What is the best alternative to ShareFile