Will coach Benitez Real Madrid
Real Madrid fires coach Benítez
Real Madrid has worn out the next coach, now the former world star Zinédine Zidane is supposed to save the messed up season of the royal team. The Spanish soccer record champions parted ways with Rafael Benítez on Monday after just 215 days and reacted to the crisis that had been going on for months with sporting failures and embarrassing mishaps. As his successor, club boss Florentino Pérez presented the French Zinédine Zidane, who had previously coached the B-team of the Madrilenians. The French football legend will be in command for the first time on Tuesday in a practice session at the Ciudad Real Madrid training ground. The world and European champion is already the 14th real coach in 13 years.
Benítez is a great coach, said Pérez when he left and immediately turned to his 43-year-old successor Zidane: "Zinédine, this is your stadium, this is your club, you have all our trust. I am proud to have you with me, because for you the word impossible doesn't exist. " The Frenchman immediately expressed this: "We have the best club in the world, the best fans in the world. I'll do my best to win something by the end of the season. I think everything will work out."
Benítez said goodbye one day after the 2-2 draw at Valencia CF, which widened the gap between the third-placed team around world champion Toni Kroos and world footballer Cristiano Ronaldo on front runner and city rival Atlético (41 points) to four points. Second in the Primera Division is arch rivals FC Barcelona (39 points), who are still one game behind.
Benítez was only introduced on June 3, 2015 in Madrid as the successor to future Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti. But he acted hapless from the start. The star ensemble could not convince in terms of sport, the low point was the 0: 4 in front of a home crowd against Barca on November 21. The 55-year-old coach also had little credit with the fans who demanded a more spectacular game from their team. He had a number of successes: he won the Champions League with Liverpool FC in 2005, and before that he had led Valencia to a UEFA Cup success and two championships. But at Real, in addition to the sporting failure, there were embarrassing mishaps such as the coach's mistake in the cup against Cadiz CF when he used the non-eligible Russian Denis Cheryshev and thus excluded the club from the competition.
kle / gri (dpa, sid, afpe)
- How can I buy domains with crypto currency
- Do you know someone with severe schizophrenia?
- Still hates Kurama Sasuke
- What to wear with a kilt
- Who are IBM COMPETITORS
- What is the main threat to the media
- What is the best social marketplace
- How are the MLS ticket prices determined
- What is yarrow essential oil good for?
- How does sauce taste
- A catalyst can burn oil
- What would your dating profile look like?
- Cancer cells are immortal
- Where can I buy things from India
- What is a SharePoint List
- How do psychometric tests work
- How big can the neck of the German Shepherd Dog get?
- Is Ubuntu best for video editing
- What do you think of window ACs
- How do search engines track you
- Weightlifting is bad for your brain
- Is beer healthy?
- Switzerland is disease-free
- Do you ever get over your business?