What is the largest sand desert
The ten largest deserts on earth
Published by Statista Research Department, May 21, 2021
With an area of 14 million square kilometers, Antarctica is the largest desert in the world. Deserts are extremely dry areas that have little or no vegetation due to the drought. These are extremely hostile regions. The Antarctic is also characterized by very low amounts of precipitation, which also mostly reach the ground in frozen form - as snow - and can therefore not be absorbed by plants. Just like the Antarctic, the second largest desert in the world, the Arctic, is a polar or ice desert. In addition to polar deserts, there are, for example, subtropical deserts (Sahara), inland deserts (Gobi desert) or cold coastal deserts (Patagonian steppe).
Difference between dry space and desertIn the technical language one says that deserts are in arid areas. A natural area is considered to be arid if evaporation exceeds precipitation over a longer period of time. The
- How do I activate a forex card
- The galaxySM E700H can be upgraded to LTE
- What is the Best Tor Search Engine
- Is Europe really democratic?
- How many types of printing are there
- What are 10 tips for future carnivals
- What is Bound Service in Android
- How is the perception for dark personalities
- What if Naruto had ten tails?
- What are objective and subjective tests
- How do the human mind and body interact
- Have you ever betrayed your sibling?
- How do you find the average sales
- Who came up with the 360 deal
- How can we delete photos from Messenger
- Where can I sell my music
- The ACT really defines you
- When will Croatia join the Schengen area?
- What is the best mobile hacking application
- Adolescent brains run with raw emotions
- What is a broken rib
- How do you reset your car alarm system
- What's so bad about manspreading
- What are epic music