What does semantically meaningful mean
semantic (German) 
- se man table, No increase
- IPA: [zeˈmantɪʃ]
- Audio samples: semantically (Info) semantic (Austria) (Info)
- Rhymes: -antɪʃ
-  Linguistics,Semiotics: concerning the semantics; according to the meaning
-  meaningful
-  grammatically, syntactically
-  linguistically
-  auto-semantic, synsemantic
-  Semantically seen the phrase "The river shoots the hare" is nonsense.
-  What you said is syntactically correct, but semantically it doesn't make sense.
-  “Various linguistic approaches have made the claim with a universal one semantic To work descriptive vocabulary (...). "
-  "In addition to the orthographical and phonetic ones mentioned, we also come across morphological, semantic and syntactic problems of the most varied kinds, which stand in the way of an exact definition of the word. "
-  "…; be indiscriminate with him semantic (synonymic and antonymic, hyponymic and hyperonymic), word-forming and grammatical relationships established. "
-  “The capture semantic Proximity therefore seems appropriate in relation to the investigation of paronymous couples / groups because of similar questions of the semantic Delimitation exist as in synonym research. "
-  “I've always had this for a kind of semantic Trapped, but when I drove through my own country, I was no longer so sure of it. "
References and further information:
-  Wikipedia article "semantic"
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "semantic"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Semantic"
- ↑ Harro Gross: Introduction to German linguistics. 3rd, revised and expanded edition, revised by Klaus Fischer. Iudicium, Munich 1998, page 109. ISBN 3-89129-240-6
- ↑Christoph Gutknecht: Lots of bohemian villages. How the words got their meaning. Beck, Munich 1995, page 81f. ISBN 3-406-39206-7.
- ↑ Ulrike Haß-Zumkehr: German dictionaries - focus of language and cultural history. de Gruyter, Berlin / New York 2001, page 199. ISBN 3-11-014885-4.
- ↑Petra Storjohann: The future project "elexiko: Paronym dictionary". In: Language report. Number 1, 2014, pages 22-29, quotation page 24. Printed in italics: elexico in the title.
- ↑John Steinbeck: The trip with Charley. Looking for America. Springer, Berlin 2011, ISBN 978-3-942656-38-2, page 240. English 1962.
- How do i start my life
- Can Virat Kohli break Sachin Tendulkars' record?
- Are the homeless with signs cheaters
- Rarely a tortoise crime in India
- How am I supposed to fight a copyright strike?
- What impresses you most about Ukraine
- Narcissists only copy their significant other
- Who is the bad girl from Bollywood
- What mobile social software is better now
- Will Mumbai qualify for the 2018 IPL
- Why is my JioNet so slow
- Does MRSA ever go away
- How do I identify resistance values
- How did Newton predict the bending of light
- What does it mean to be detached?
- Asia Argento is an angel
- Are yamaha speakers good
- What are the side effects of snuff
- Why is energy wasted in coal
- Which is the best Hindi writing software
- What makes Mount Kinabalu sacred
- Does the CPU speed affect the battery life
- What is real kung fu
- What is the female equivalent of Trunk Club
- What does a little tightening mean
- How can I sabotage next year's WWDC
- In The Avengers who are the Chitauri
- Which disasters cost the most
- What is Brett Young's most successful song
- How do think tanks work
- How does quantum bit communication work
- Why does water evaporate faster