How does Play Store work
Android Reinstall Google Play Store
The Google Play Store is essential for your apps and the security of your smartphone. If the Play Store fails to connect, shows server problems, or requires authentication, your apps will not be able to update and security holes in them will not be closed. In such a case, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Play Store.
How to reinstall the Google Play Store
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Open "Apps"in the settings.
- Go to the Google Play Store application.
- Choose "Uninstall". This option is not available on newer smartphone models. You can use the Clearing the Cache. How exactly is explained in the next step.
- in the Internet now download a file for the Google Play Store and to install these. e.g. at heise download: https://www.heise.de/download/product/google-play-apk-92066. To clear the cache on newer Android versions, go to "Storage"and then on"delete data" and "Cache".
- How do average students learn
- What does the Origin software do
- How is the crypto currency secured?
- Which genre does Yiruma fall into
- What happened to India in 1991?
- Where can I download rootkits
- How does meditation feel?
- What is Gita Press
- Who rates public goods
- Why should you call an HVAC technician
- What a priceless thing makes you really happy
- Is freedom attainable
- What optical instruments contain lenses
- What is holistic medicine
- Who was known as the pirate queen
- Which is Amar Diab's favorite album
- Who started the idea of edible gold
- Investopedia will release an app
- What is the main reason for fear
- Who is entitled to priority accommodation
- What should always be forgiven
- Why was the US unsuccessful in World War II
- Which Sikh guru has compiled the Adi Granth?
- How can I invest wisely in 2017