What are the steps to becoming a franchise
Franchise system: the 10 most important steps to your own company
The dream of your own franchise system: With a multipliable and innovative business idea, you as an entrepreneur can become a franchisor yourself. The German Franchise Association outlines the ten most important steps to your own franchise company:
Step 1: develop a business idea
Check whether your business idea can survive in the market. Define your unique selling points and create one detailed concept with system services, structures and work processes. Also formulate your company philosophy.
Step 2: Analyze franchise suitability
Your concept is franchiseable if it includes these conditions Fulfills:
- It can be put into practice without any problems.
- The costs pay off for you and the franchisee.
- You are offering a really attractive existence.
Step 3: Create a franchisee profile
Get a clear picture of your ideal franchisee in advance. Then you have later when choosing your partner more security and less costs.
Step 4: Analyze the market and prospects for success
Before starting, analyze the market and your target group. This includes intensive market research, the observation of price developments and information about target groups and competitors.
From this, derive concrete measures for the distribution of tasks, organization, communication and scheduling.
The market should at least 50 to 120 franchisees in order to exploit synergy potential.
Step 5: Define the marketing concept
The marketing concept is the core of your franchise package. In it you create the system as defining brandby describing in detail your procurement, range, marketing and location policy. This includes all the details such as rental agreements, advertising, distribution and so on.
Step 6: determine the type of business
Determine the individual elements of your business concept, for example operational management, criteria for franchisees, advertising and sales measures.
Step 7: Draw up a system plan
Draw up the budget for your system and develop a liquidity and investment plan. Define the elements of system organization and system security.
EXTRA: 10 success tips for starting your franchise
Step 8: test the system
Try out in a pilot operation whether your business concept implement in the market leaves. Then the future franchisee will know whether the system is working.
Step 9: Formulate the franchise agreement
With the franchise agreement, you create the legal basis for your future contractual business relationships. Develop the document together with a a specialized lawyer.
Step 10: carry out cooperation tests
In the final phase, test your system with four to five franchisees.
This shows, for example, whether the support from the system headquarters works optimally, whether you have selected the right franchisees and whether the franchise contract covers all important points.
- What are the cons of google sheets
- Are you doing something interesting
- How do non-green plants store food
- How Akbar met Birbal
- What is the oldest religion
- What is Maedchenquote in KIITEE
- How is Allen Sakaar
- Can we file GSTR1
- How do amphetamines affect testosterone levels?
- Can I park on any residential street
- Daenerys comes back to Meereen
- What website does VA offer for online support
- What makes Ball State University unique
- Make colostomy bags fart
- How trustworthy is Binance
- Should I buy stocks in JuMex?
- Where is the real German heartland?
- Why do bananas have dark spots
- What would be considered taboo in Iran
- What does Kita mean in Japanese
- Why do I feel uncomfortable around crowds
- Are there democrats who worship Satan
- What does toh tuew mean in Singaporean?
- Which laptop has a powerful battery?