Health Tea with sugar increases weight
Does green tea help with diabetes and obesity?
Current research confirms the health benefits of green tea. The drink has long been considered healthy and is recommended for many diseases.
Diabetes, metabolic disorders, Alzheimer's disease, high blood pressure, colon cancer - the list of diseases for which green tea is said to be helpful is long. What is it about these recommendations? There are now various studies and investigations that provide information about the effectiveness.
There is current evidence of the positive effects of green tea on blood sugar levels and metabolism.
In a current study, scientists from Kiel discovered a molecular biological connection between the green tea ingredient EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) and diabetes. EGCG inhibits the activity of an enzyme in the body which plays an important role in the development of insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. This first evidence that green tea inhibits enzyme activity in the body could explain the positive effects of green tea.
The results were published in January 2014 in the international journal PLOS one.
Green tea lowers blood sugar when you drink it with food ...
This conclusion is suggested by a study by American scientists on mice. The investigation provides an interesting result: the green tea ingredient EGCG inhibits the breakdown of starch. If starch from foods containing carbohydrates (bread, pasta, potatoes) is broken down more slowly, this means that the breakdown product glucose is absorbed more slowly into the blood and therefore blood sugar rises more slowly. Thus, less insulin is needed and diabetes is positively influenced.
Overweight people also benefit from green tea ...
Korean researchers have tested the effects of green tea extract as a herbal medicine in animal experiments. Together with a harmless resin as a carrier substance, the extract was fed to overweight, diabetic mice. Their weight gain and glucose intolerance decreased significantly. The ingredients of green tea could therefore be used for the prophylaxis and therapy of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
More on this at the Diabetes Information Service in Munich
It is not only diabetes and obesity that can be influenced by targeted nutrition. Many other diseases can also be improved with an appropriate diet. Take advantage of the nutritional advice in the practice of Dr. Kierstein to support your health.
- Was Paul a Gentile
- Should be selling pets on eBay
- In general, ghostwriters are weird people
- What is molten steel
- How do eyes see a flower
- Are metals reactive
- Are there cell phones for seniors
- Canonical tags are necessary
- What is an introduction to circular motion
- How can I learn Latin online
- Why do fetuses have a life
- How can someone be 26 Indians
- What happened in Varanasi
- Why do some people eat endangered animals?
- Why has the Bauhaus closed
- Does Brocas aphasia affect reading
- How is the infrastructure development of Goa
- Who is better Joe Quesada or Alan Moore
- Poland became a dictatorship in 2016
- What is a land value
- How do you define clean beauty products
- How do search engines track you
- How do I choose an induction lamp
- What is another word as strong as absolute