Which is better Sodexo or Food Card
Restaurant Pass Card
BENEFITS OF THE RESTAURANT PASS CARD
- Largest nationwide variety of acceptance partners for your employees / colleagues (restaurants, pubs and canteens)
- Can also be used on smartphones with Sodexo Pay and Apple Pay
- 100% tax exemption & legal security
- Credit can be accumulated and redeemed on any day of the week
- also suitable for home office
- Card duration: 3 years
- rechargeable Visa prepaid card
- Security in processing through the Visa network
We are happy to make you an offer for our proven paper vouchers on request.
The Restaurant Pass Card is a Visa prepaid card, i.e. a payment card on which a credit can be added. The money is deposited and managed in a separate account. If the card is lost, stolen or broken, the credit available will not be lost.
You can close cards at any time using the "Close account" function on a date of your choice, but not earlier than the following day. As a result, once the closure has been carried out, it is no longer possible to pay with the card. Credit that is still on the card at this time will be discharged three weeks after the closure and refunded to the contractual partner.
Restaurant Pass Card benefits
LUNCH IS IMPORTANT
Recharge your batteries by having a balanced meal at lunchtime and receive a subsidy of up to € 8.00 per working day from your employer.
With Sodexo Pay and Apple Pay, you can pay quickly, securely and contactlessly with your smartphone.
Enjoy your lunch break in the inn or in the restaurant with colleagues. You are spoiled for choice.
The Restaurant Pass Card is also tax-free for you as an employee up to an amount of € 8.00 per working day.
Do you receive the Restaurant Pass Card from your employer? Then you can call up your sales and the balance of your credit at any time, block your cards or search for acceptance points.
Please report the loss, breakage or theft of your card to your employer as soon as possible so that they can have the card blocked and a new card issued.
You can pay with your card very easily by informing the cashier about your daily available balance and paying this amount at the payment terminal by inserting and entering your PIN or contactlessly. Then you pay the remaining amount using another payment method (e.g. cash). Before buying, check your credit in the MySodexoPortal or in the app - exceeding this will result in the payment being refused.
Advantages for acceptance partners
GAIN REGULAR CUSTOMERS
Employees like to come back regularly if they accept the Restaurant Pass Card.
ATTRACT NEW CUSTOMERS
With the acceptance of the Sodexo Restaurant Pass Card, many new customers will notice you.
ONE NOSE LENGTH AHEAD
Those who accept the Sodexo Restaurant Pass Card have a clear advantage because they can reach a group that others cannot.
All acceptance points are listed in the MySodexoPortal and in our MySodexoApp.
- My pee is spraying what's going on
- What is currently happening politically in Tunisia
- What makes an organization healthy
- What is biased differential relay
- What is the LayoutInflater in Android
- What event would change your life today?
- When did Johnny Paycheck make it big?
- What is unsupported length of the column
- What is LaunchRock about
- How can I make beard grow faster naturally?
- Which one do you prefer love or freedom
- Which gas is produced during fermentation
- What is worse populism or political correctness
- Why don't the Russians smile like Stalin?
- What is the color of purple
- Why do 56 mg Concerta do nothing
- How effective is admission advice for lawyers
- List of non-profit organizations
- Do people with Aspergians have special skills
- Trinity College Dublin is a Catholic school
- How much do Maltese poodles cost
- What's the salary of gate topper
- Kills animal control cats
- Food market in India
- How many swear words do you know
- Racing bikes have tubes
- How to sell equipment
- Are the Nobel Prizes relevant these days
- What is the history of river rafting
- Who do you think of every day
- Honor launches its cell phone in Canada
- What is a variance and its application