What voltage is 600mA
Resistance, voltage and current
Resistors are electronic components. But resistance is also a property of other components. The electrical resistance R is defined as follows (Ohm's law):
Resistance = voltage / current
R = U / I
1 ohm = 1 volt / 1 ampere
Example: Not only a resistor but also an incandescent lamp has resistance. However, it is a variable property of the incandescent lamp that can only be specified for certain operating conditions. A bicycle taillight bulb, for example, has a voltage of 6 V and a current of 0.1 A. At its nominal voltage, it has a resistance of 60 ohms:
R = U / I
R = 6 V / 0.1 A
R = 60 ohms
To do this, an online calculator: Change the input fields for voltage and current. The resistance will then be displayed automatically. As in many circuit diagrams, the ohm symbol has been replaced by "R".
In electronics, most of the resistances are higher and the currents are lower. That is why there is a second online calculator in mA and kOhm. Example: What is the resistance if a current of 0.4 mA is measured at a voltage of 5 V? Answer: The resistance is 12.5 kOhm.
Sometimes you know the resistance and the connection voltage, but not the current strength. Which current flows e.g. through a resistor with 470 Ohm at a voltage of 12 V? To do this, you have to change Ohm's law:
Amperage = power / voltage
I = U / R
I = 12 V / 470 R
I = 0.026 A = 26 mA
Again, one often prefers to calculate in kOhm and mA .:
If you know the resistance and the amperage, but not the voltage, the formula has to be rearranged again. The question is, for example: What is the output voltage of a transmitter at the 50 ohm output if the current is 2 A?
Voltage = power / current
U = R * I
U = 50 R / 2 A
U = 100 V
- Have you seen the movie Us?
- Queen bees live a terrible life
- Are your eyes open during sleep paralysis?
- China Dailys English is native
- Who is the best african football player
- Do plants have amino acids
- What is not pipelining in a processor
- How does Spamhaus block spam emails?
- Why are Leo and Scorpio so similar
- What is a melancholy smile
- Can I ask math questions about Quora?
- What screams I'm new to this job
- What are some fictional demisexual characters
- Who should be on Indian banknote
- Fear Egypt any land
- What's your favorite ramen shop
- Who are plastic injection molding suppliers
- Why are my colleagues asking for a favor?
- What is yarrow essential oil good for?
- Owns Tencent WeChat
- Has the internet killed privacy
- How was your English newspaper HSC 2019
- Which super fund has the lowest fees?
- Can i talk to you 2