How does a black box work 1
Functional specification ... black box
We probably don't notice in our everyday life how many black boxes we deal with every day. Nobody thinks about that of a vacuum cleaner or that of a dishwasher when we use these household appliances. The electronic components or more complex TTL components are dealt with in the same way in secondary level I - only in one ... i.e. one is only interested in the input and output signals and the input and output supply lines. You know exactly which input signals lead to which output signals ... which activities at the entrance lead to which activities at the exit. How the component works inside is completely uninteresting.
This limitation to that is a necessity because the - e.g. of microcontrollers - is so complex that a complete overview of all the functions of such a modern module would possibly exceed that of a single person. AND very importantly: Understanding the complex interior of the building block is not necessary for them at all.
Similarly on the micro level. Quantum objects are described by their properties - atoms are treated as black boxes ... because one is not possible for fundamental reasons.
A major focus of this subject is the sufficiently detailed discussion of the two terms: (precise specification of the input and output) and (hypotheses or knowledge about the, about the).
- Data logger and suitable sensors
- Voltmeter, battery ... possibly oscillating scope ... possibly function generator
- Optical aids
Data logger - subject subjects 1
- Select one of the available sensors, which are rated with a level of difficulty (1 very easy ... 10 extremely difficult): 01 light barrier, 02 anemometer, 03 rotary motion sensor, 04 ultrasonic motion sensor, 05 sound pressure sensor, 06 pressure sensor, 07 infrared sensor, 08 force sensor, 09 Accelerometer,) and discuss with your team the difference between the so-called sensor as and his.
- The operating instructions of the sensors treats the sensor as and provides one functional specification. Analyze - as far as possible - the functionality of the sensor ... so think about (make hypotheses) how this black box might work inside.
- Essential for the evaluation is NOT one, but the verbal argumentation, which is recorded in a workshop book.
Electric black box
Your team will choose one of the available ones. The circuit on the board is hidden by a mug. The switchboards contain so-called ... i.e. the sum of the input and output lines is four. It cannot be seen which input and output lines are. A maximum of 4 electrical or simple electronic components (transistor, diode) are hidden in the.
The task of your team is to find out the internal circuit structure through experiments. An exact hit is NOT essential for the evaluation! Essential for the evaluation is the hypothesis - or prediction - which internal circuit can be inferred based on which experimental boundary conditions.
Optical black box
Your team will select one of the available. Completely analogous to - see above - you should find out which optical component is built into the tube without destroying the tube. The verbal representation of which input leads to which output is evaluated. This teamwork can also be carried out as subject subjects, since the tubes are different.
|1||A subject is a teamwork that is organized as follows: Work assignments with evaluation numbers are hanging on the wall of the classroom: 01 - very easy teamwork ... 10 very difficult ... The pupils read the assignments and find themselves with a level of difficulty of their choice to form a team. The advantage of this teamwork: the team members have about the same level of knowledge ... the students are challenged according to their capabilities ... the students learn to assess their own level of competence.|
Download the entire workshop
Workshop 2: Inventions: Download [pdf] [433 KB]
Continue with the particle concept
- What are the different types of severity
- Which crypto currency has the highest ROI
- Can robots write the questions about Quora?
- How much do startup consultants charge
- What are the postcodes in Algeria
- Are heroin and opium the same thing?
- What the hell is strategy
- Why are doves a symbol of peace
- Which is your best game
- Will the cowboys change coaches?
- What do modern Japanese think of Zen?
- Can we simulate tetrachromism?
- My pee is spraying what's going on
- Why is Trump so mentally confused
- Why is the inbox being closed
- What is the difference between pork sausage and ground pork
- JFK is overrated
- How does sauce taste
- Are Indian Ecommerce Reviews Justified
- What are f12 developer tools used for?
- How do you find the average sales
- When will Pokemon cards stop being made?
- How many colors does a flower have?
- What are neomycin and erythromycin used for?
- How to Cut Thick Glass Safely
- Why is Huma Abedin so well known
- Why can't I get a job anywhere
- When was snowboarding worldwide
- Which jack should I never buy?
- What are the brands of women's suits
- Who is developing CVS's mobile app
- What is the best golf training aid
- What is the weather like in February in Cancun
- Can you solve my math question