How does the Gmails recipient predictor algorithm work
The future of leadership
“The future of leadership” - the title of this volume might seem daring at first glance: The volume does not end a discussion about the “future of leadership”, but stimulates and opens it.
What will managers have to deal with in the future? What competencies will managers of the future need? How do you approach this "future"?
A look at research and practice shows that well-tried management concepts are still in use, but are "getting on in years". Examples are the behavior grid by Blake and Mouton (1968), the 3D model according to Reddin (1970; 1978), the situational leadership theory according to Hersey and Blanchard (1977) and the contingency theory of Fiedler (1967). These models are around 40 years old on average.
These are the idea and the starting point for the volume: Over 30 authors explain how they see the past, present and future of the leadership.
- 1.Business consultancyBraunschweigGermany
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Sven Grote, born in 1967, studied psychology in Marburg, worked as an organizational developer in an automotive company. Worked for over two years in a management consultancy specializing in personnel. 1997-2006 research assistant at the Institute for Ergonomics at the University of Kassel. Work and research focus: Competence measurement, development, management, personnel and organizational development, leadership, training and transfer, group work, teams, operational change processes, process support. Since 2007 professorship at the University of Applied Management (50%) and work as an independent management consultant.
- Is freedom attainable
- How is the seat allocated in CSAB
- Has the welfare state created incentives for single mothers?
- What are Cheap Investment Opportunities in Ireland
- Advantages of the digital marketing agency
- What are some weird egg dishes
- Connects the internet to a satellite
- How is the final performance list of Afcat created
- What religion do fairies believe in
- What are your favorite books you have published?
- What motivates a company to rebrand?
- Queen bees live a terrible life
- Is it necessary to go through depression
- What is the Overwatch League
- What do Italians think of North Africans
- How does humanitarian aid create dependency?
- Will the blockchain revolutionize the traceability of food
- What is the hottest temperature in England
- Which state has the most crime
- Who was Vidura in the Mahabharata
- Why is the tension on the edges maximum
- Where do I keep the password data
- Stalin and Hitler were afraid of women
- What was President William Taft's dollar diplomacy
- Has anyone made money from airdrops?
- What an unusual thing you did today
- What are the best books on attitudes
- The time is as discreet as a computer clock
- What is Sandocal used for?
- Take the time to analyze things
- Why is Laravel good for web development
- Do children need underwear