What is an example of swapping
Part of speech: VerbHyphenation:
- to swap, past tense: swap | te, participle II: swapped | swapped
- IPA: [ˈTaʊ̯ʃn̩]
- 1) surrender one thing for another thing as agreed
- 2) Answer mutual (social) actions through actions
- 3) two things in their role or position change
- 4) briefly for exchange (replace a purchased product for warranty or goodwill)
- Hereditary word from Middle High Germaninking "To lie, to lead", a subsidiary form of tiuschen "To deceive, to seduce with fraudulent intent"
- 2) in sociology: exchange social sanctions
- 3) change, replace, exchange for each other
- 4) exchange
- 1) The neighbors exchanged their plots. The children To deceive Toys.
- 2) you exchanged a cool greeting. At the end exchanged they punches.
- 3) The screw must be against a new screw exchanged become.
- 3) “The aviator exchanges the sight of a worm with that of an eagle. "
- 4) See that you still have the part exchanged get.
- Adverb:in exchange
- Conversions:exchanged, exchanging, exchanging
- Nouns:Exchange, exchange notice, exchange exchange, exchange, exchange, exchange transaction, exchange company, exchange goods, exchange trade, exchange medium, exchange object, exchange partner, exchange dealings, exchange contract, exchange goods, exchange channel, exchange value, exchange economy
- Verbs:exchange, exchange, exchange, exchange, exchange
- Present tense: I. exchange; you swap; he she it exchanges
- Simple past: I. exchanged
- Participle II: exchanged
- Subjunctive II: i exchanged
- Imperative: singular exchange!; Plural exchanges!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- English: 1) barter; 2) exchange; 3) swap, change
- Italian: 1) barattare; 2) scambiarsi; 3) sostituire, rimpiazzare; 4) cambiare
- Catalan: 3) canviar
- Croatian: 1) promijeniti
- Polish: wymieniać
- Swedish: byta
- Spanish: 2) cambiar; 3) canjear
- Czech: měnit, vyměnit
- Swabian: dauscha [… 'ʃɐ]
Similar words (German):dive, deceive, deceive
Anagrams:looked, looked, compress
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„you To deceive amorous looks. And shine with happiness.“
BILD.de, August 24, 2018
„Members of the Shinchonji sect To deceive and support each other.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, May 31, 2019
„The DSC volleyball women To deceive just before the start of the season, volleyball against a golf club again.“
Day 24, August 20, 2018
„30 examiners from all over Austria To deceive in Graz to the test fields communities, health and social affairs.“
Kleine Zeitung, October 10, 2018
„Antonio Guterres and the Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu To deceive decide on the status quo. The UN itself has not yet investigated.“
Handelsblatt.com, November 19, 2018
„Oberberger To deceive get to know your city partners online during the pandemic.“
Kölnische Rundschau, October 30, 2020
„The proponents and opponents of the traffic attempt To deceive discuss their arguments in the Transport Committee.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, January 21, 2020
„The federal and state agriculture ministers To deceive today about the effects of the corona pandemic on agriculture and forestry.“
GMX, May 08, 2020
„As targeted in the coalition agreement of 2018 To deceive now proponents and opponents of arming Bundeswehr drones make their arguments.“
heise online, May 12, 2020
„The Bayern bosses To deceive currently meet every day to discuss all topics that are relevant during the Corona break.“
BILD.de, March 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / conjugations
Exchange Inflection - The conjugation of the verb exchangeIt is a regular verb that is conjugated with the auxiliary verb haben.
|1st person singular||2nd person singular||3rd person singular||1st person plural||2nd person plural||3rd person plural|
|Present indicative||I exchange||you swap||he / she / it exchanges||we exchange||you exchange||they swap|
|Present Subjunctive I.||I exchange||you swap||he / she / it exchanges||we exchange||you exchange||they swap|
|Past tense indicative||I exchanged||you exchanged||he / she / it exchanged||we exchanged||you exchanged||they exchanged|
|Past tense subjunctive II||I exchanged||you exchanged||he / she / it exchanged||we exchanged||you exchanged||they exchanged|
|Perfect indicative||I have swapped||you swapped||he / she / it has traded||we swapped||you exchanged||they have swapped|
|Perfect subjunctive I.||I have swapped||you have exchanged||he / she / it has exchanged||we exchanged||you have exchanged||they have swapped|
|Past perfect indicative||I had exchanged||you traded||he / she / it had traded||we had exchanged||you had exchanged||they had exchanged|
|Past perfect subjunctive II||I would have exchanged||you would have exchanged||he / she / it would have exchanged||we would have exchanged||you would have exchanged||they would have exchanged|
|Future I indicative||i will swap||you will trade||he / she / it will trade||we will swap||you will trade||they will trade|
|Future tense I subjunctive||i will swap||you will swap||he / she / it will trade||we will swap||you will trade||they will trade|
|Future tense I subjunctive II||i would swap||you would swap||he / she / it would trade||we would swap||you would trade||they would trade|
|Future tense II indicative||I will have swapped||you will have swapped||he / she / it will have traded||we will have exchanged||you will have exchanged||they will have traded|
|Future tense II subjunctive I||I will have swapped||you will have traded||he / she / it will have traded||we will have exchanged||you will have exchanged||they will have exchanged|
|Future II subjunctive II||I would have traded||you would have traded||he / she / it would have traded||we would have swapped||you would have traded||they would have traded|
The table was generated automatically. If an error has crept in, please let us know.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- change: give each other something similar; replace something existing with something new / different
- exchange: give something and get something else for it
- complain: complain about a defective purchase item or service (and request replacement or the purchase price)
- exchange: give / return one thing and take / choose another one instead; take / take back one thing and give another instead
- hand back: give an item back into the possession of the person who previously had the item, or give it back into the possession of the owner
- peel off: take on a task for someone, replace someone; separate something from something, remove it; refl. to separate from something, to loosen
- change: give each other something similar; replace something existing with something new / different
- replace: trans. to exchange something or someone for something or someone of equal value
- replace: trans. remove something and put something else in the same place; take the place of something else; to make good a damage; compensate
- substitute: exchange, replace
- transfer: Banking transferring money from one account to another; as a person (for example a soccer player) have been assigned a different job
- act: do something, do something, work; doing business with someone or something; to tell about something, to revolve around something; it is: there is / it is; haggle for something
- kaupeln (coll.)
Another word (synonym) for exchange - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "swap":
quality: ... increase quality 6) gain quality - exchange your bishop or jumper for a rook Word formations: qualitative, quality-conscious, high-quality ...
automobile: ... not even his most sacred thing, his automobile, which he hopes to swap for a better brand as soon as possible. "1)" And finally, the power of automobiles is still in ...
Pc: "Presumably they are exchanging ideas with other lonely PCs." 3) "In the nineties, the branches of the German psychosis of affectedness overlapped with an ideological import called political correctness (PC) in the USA (...)
modify: ... improve, redesign, amend, revise, revolutionize, transform, transpose, swap, rework, alter, transform, reshape, repurpose, redesign ...
switch:… Participle: replace or be replaced more often by something else 2) Exchange one for something else 3) Exchange coins or banknotes for small change 4) Money for another…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Exchange" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/tauschen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "swap" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
exchange (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: swap pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌtaʊ̯ʃn̩ ˈap]…
exchange (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: swap from pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌtaʊ̯ʃn̩…
exchange (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: swap pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌtaʊ̯ʃn̩…
exchange (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: swap for pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌtaʊ̯ʃn̩ ˈʊm]…
exchanging (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: Tau | schend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩t] Grammatical…
exchanging (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: tau |schen | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩də]…
exchanging (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: tau |schen | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩dəm]…
exchanging (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: to swap | to | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩dən]…
exchanging (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: to swap | the pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩dɐ]…
exchanging (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: tau |schen | des Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃn̩dəs]…
swap (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: tau | schest Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtaʊ̯ʃəst]…
exchange (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: tau | schest ab Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌtaʊ̯ʃəst…
- Do you believe in a self-fulfilling prophecy?
- Is American law biased against landlords?
- Why do we wear pants
- Means data preparation ETL
- India is going towards anarchy
- What are seismic dampers
- Are doctors smarter than physicists
- Adds the word gender to linguistic information
- Which question is both scientific and philosophical
- Ever feel bored after you retire
- How much do dog walkers charge
- Which side gives a free bonus spin
- Did Freemasonry originate in ancient Egypt?
- How do paper cranes fold
- How do you access your favorite sites
- Who owns Merck Pharmaceuticals
- How credible is Amen Clinics
- Are there mountain lions in the Adirondacks
- How do I get over sissy hypnosis
- How do you burn headphones
- How is an earthenware made
- How are books printed?
- What are long-term consequences
- Do you believe in eternal security?
- What is the best American vehicle manufacturer
- Which plant can be kept in the kitchen
- How did Paris France get its name
- How did Egyptian women shave their legs?
- Which college has the coolest hoodie
- What performance enhancing drugs would golfers use?
- Why does my tattoo look cloudy
- How many rupees are in a pond
- Who can attend an IEP meeting
- What is a community connection