How did Flash get his strength
How did the Flash of DCEU come into its own?
The film doesn't give a lot of details about the story of how Flash came about, but there is this dialogue between Barry Allen and a member of the Justice League:
Cyborg : I heard you were struck by lightning.
Barry : So similar.
(From memory. I'm not entirely sure which member of the JL - probably cyborg from BilltheLizard's comment - is involved and can't find the exact quote on the IMDB.)
So far there is no reason not to assume that the DCEU's canonical origin is not respected. In fact, Warner posted a video to explain the origins of Flash (with abstracts from the comics and Ezra Miller). You can see it in this article.
He devoted his life to proving his father's innocence until Barry was struck by lightning one night in his laboratory. And lightning was born!
Bill the lizard
- Means data preparation ETL
- Muong are the only real Vietnamese people
- What is JEDEC coding in diodes
- How can I improve my thinking before speaking
- Is Canva good
- Where can I download the legal Boston series
- Varies the size of an atom
- Why are films never made into books?
- How do carbuncles and boils differ?
- Why is the cache memory not infinite?
- What should I take art or trade
- How do I get a GTR
- What does a tuning fork do
- Why are fingernails rounded after trimming
- How do astronomers feel about astrologers?
- When was Kumari Kandam destroyed
- Which crypto currency has the highest ROI
- Are there mountain lions in the Adirondacks
- What can a printed circuit board do
- How do you reset your car alarm system
- What is random error
- Is Krav Maga a martial art
- Which is best COEP or VNIT
- Financial Analysts Use SQL How