How does scalp micropigmentation help with alopecia
What exactly is MHP (micro hair pigmentation)?
Scalp pigmentation - optical hair thickening without surgery
The scalp pigmentation or micro-hair pigmentation, abbreviated MHP, is a non-invasive treatment method for hair thickening, in which special color pigments with different needle sizes, angles, pigment colors and distribution rates are applied to the scalp in order to restore a receding hairline, for example on receding hairlines, thinned hair make diffuse hair loss appear thicker or hide scars. Micro hair pigmentation is a highly developed form of cosmetic pigmentation. The needles used for MHP do not penetrate as deeply as with other techniques. And no conventional tattoo inks are used for this treatment, only tested and certified pigments are used.
What is the process of scalp pigmentation?
Before the actual treatment, all aspects of the MHP treatment are explained in detail in a detailed discussion with our hair experts. The actual treatment is usually carried out over several sessions with an interval of at least 4 days. After about a year, the pigmentation is refreshed if necessary.
How long does MHP treatment take?
The time required for an MHP treatment varies depending on the number of pigment points required and the size of the area to be pigmented. If only the receding hairline is to be corrected, the treatment is much shorter than with pigmentation of the entire head. The treatments take about 3 to 5 hours, depending on the area to be compacted.
Is micro hair pigmentation painful?
Most patients describe the feeling as a kind of "prick". This feeling usually subsides in the course of a treatment and is not comparable to the process of a conventional tattoo. There is usually no long recovery period after scalp pigmentation. A slight reddening of the scalp can last between 24 and 48 hours.
Is MHP only suitable for men?
Women who suffer from hair loss and want to thicken the scalp can also use the advantages of scalp pigmentation for optical hair thickening. The micro hair pigmentation provides an optical hair thickening and is ideal for hiding places where the scalp is visible.
If you are bothered by your receding hairline or if you want hair thickening in the event of hair loss - give us a call! We're here to help.
Read more about HAIR PIGMENTATION:
- List of non-profit organizations
- Faster web surfing with many tabs open
- Are people from South Korea weird
- Which torture method is most useful
- How fair were the Cambodian parliamentary elections
- What is Google Genomics doing
- Is Jung's cognitive functions theory scientifically valid?
- Is Germany expensive
- Which shopping list maker apps are there
- What are the types of photography
- Technologies exhaust our fun time
- How do you advertise on iAds
- What are some unique trivia
- Has the internet killed privacy
- What does a function header mean
- What is SpaceClaim and how does it work
- The citizens of South Sudan regret the separation
- Why is gambling prohibited in some places?
- How can student loans affect my life
- Solar panels are a scam
- How trustworthy is Binance
- What is the future of synthetic perfume
- Is there a free Google Cloud
- How did Wakanda progress so far with Vibranium
- How do I create a sales plan
- Who is entitled to priority accommodation
- What is the World Wide Web Consortium
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone
- What are the advantages of trenchless piping
- India has its own religion
- What is medical debt
- Who invented the shower heads?
- Rothenberg is an Ashkenazi family name