Is Theresa May a psychopath
Donald Trump goes on Twitter on Bette Midler: "Psychopath"
Even the state visit to Great Britain does not prevent Donald Trump from raging violently on Twitter again. This time it hits Hollywood icon Bette Midler– and the words have it all.
For Donald Trump, the Portsmouth memorial marks the end of his three-day state visit to the UK. But on the night of the 75th anniversary of the Allied landings in Normandy, the president apparently had enough time to drop one or the other tweet of anger. This time he deals out against diva Bette Midler.
The 72-year-old writes on the social network: "The worn-out psychopath was forced to apologize for a statement she attributed to me, which turned out to be completely fictitious to make 'your great president' look really bad got caught, just like the fake news media. A sick scammer! "
"You are the stupidest group of voters"
His mob post was preceded by a tweet from Midler in which she shared an alleged quote from Trump that he allegedly told People magazine in 1998. There you can read that he made derogatory comments about the Republicans. Since he himself belongs to this party and was elected president, this statement is explosive.
It says, "If I ran, it would be a Republican. They are the dumbest group of voters in the country. They love everything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd eat it anyway. I bet my numbers would be fantastic. "
Midler apologized a few days ago for the postponed posting and admits that the statement did not come from the president. But at the same time she also writes: "The quote sounds so much like Trump that I believed it was real." However, this is not the first argument between the two of them. As early as 2012, he expressed himself disparagingly about the actress and described her as extremely unattractive.
- Can someone with depression feel positive emotions?
- What is the cause of panic attacks
- What if Lionel Messi gets nervous?
- Which is more important IIT or NIT
- In which state is the Accoland Water Park located
- What does an ESWS pin mean
- Is there a Moore's law for AI
- What are the fuels with the highest energy
- How should I prepare for my retirement?
- What is spontaneous knowledge
- What classified software does kippee com
- Which US university receives the most applicants?
- What are some free useful websites
- How can you have a bigger paycheck
- What is the most innovative technology company
- Is comfort necessary for humans
- Tablet PCs are ideal for college use
- Can Christ Jesus be damned
- Is life present on every planet
- Season 9 is the last season
- Are people happier with more self-discipline
- How to make a space 2
- How do you enjoy being sober?
- What is the shelf life of wine