How tall is Kylie Minogue
Kylie Minogue? Characteristics
|place of birth||Melbourne (Australia)|
|(Ex partner||Jim Carrey, Jeremy Scott|
Kylie Minogue? Wiki: age, height and more
Kylie Minogue owed her career as a singer to an "industrial accident". Started as a soap opera star, the Australian switched to music in 1987 and became a megastar.
Kylie Ann Minogue was born in Melbourne in 1968. As early as 1980 she played in Australian TV series. Her breakthrough came in 1985 with the globally successful soap opera "Neighbors". With her compatriot Jason Donovan, she became a dream couple with a clean image.
With her TV colleagues, Kylie Minogue sang the 1962 bubblegum pop song "The Loco-Motion" at a soccer game in 1987. A record label released the song as a single and made it a hit. The British "hit factory" Stock-Aitken-Waterman brought her to Great Britain and persuaded her to pursue a solo career as a singer. In 1988 her debut album "Kylie" was released, which was one of the best-selling records of the year with the hit singles "I Should Be So Lucky" and "The Loco-Motion". In addition, the singer shone in the carefree sixties girlie image, which earned her the nickname "singing budgie" from critics.
Kylie Minogue was not deterred and continued her musical career to this day with eleven studio albums and numerous hit singles. In the 1990s and 2000s, the singer developed her style further in the direction of dance floor, house, techno, alternative, glam rock and RundB. Remixes of her singles shot to the dance charts, and the fashion and gay scenes made her her style icon. One of her outstanding songs was the duet "Where The Wild Roses Grow" (1995) with Nick Cave.
Kylie Minogue also quickly shed her early honest image and presented herself as a sex symbol, underground star, advertising figure and dance floor queen. In addition, she toured the world with large-scale shows. The singer's profile also includes her fashion lines and perfumes, which she has been bringing onto the market since 2006. From 2002 to 2006, the Australian, who underwent cancer therapy in 2005, was in a relationship with the French actor Olivier Martinez. From 2008 to 2013 she was in a relationship with the Spanish model Andres Velencoso. In 2015, she confessed that she was freshly in love with the British film producer and actor Joshua Sasse, and in early 2017 she broke the engagement.
Kylie Minogue? all news
- Why don't NFL umpires wear pads?
- Are artists generally overrated
- What is learned from film and television
- Is GST really good for the economy
- Why are most South Indians not talkative
- What are the instruments for risk financing
- Ragi is bad for the kidneys
- How does stress contribute to physical pain
- Are there opportunities to learn Kung Fu?
- Why are ascites dangerous
- What is a Tier 3 data center
- Like life 17
- How I remember my English textbook
- How can supermarkets be more environmentally friendly?
- How do you deal with depression
- Why did my pit bull eat her newborn
- PVC floats in sea water
- How are the British notes organized
- Is Italian or Spanish closer to Portuguese
- Does cough syrup actually work
- How did you fool your boss?
- What does failure mean in mechanical engineering
- How can you become a ship pilot?
- What are s block elements
- Which sport does your country represent
- At what age does your voice deepen
- What is the right CEO or the CEO
- How do I rob a bank
- What is an SME budget
- Schools still teach Home EC
- What are the preventive measures for stakes
- What was William Shakespeare's food and drink
- What is the importance of the X-factor