What does Moo Moo mean in Hawaiian
Loose dress, usually brightly colored or patterned, especially worn by Hawaiian women or as a dressing gown
The muumuu or muʻumuʻu ((Hawaiian pronunciation: [ˈMuʔuˈmuʔu]) is a loose dress of Hawaiian origin it hangs off the shoulder and is like a cross between a shirt and a robe. Like the aloha shirt, the muumuu exports are often brilliantly colored with floral designs from generic Polynesian motifs. Muumuus for Hawaiian residents are rather subdued. Muumuus are no longer worn as frequently at work as the aloha shirt, but they are still the preferred evening dress for weddings and festivals like the Merrie Monarch Hula competition. Muumuus are also popular as maternity wear because they don't restrict the waist.
Etymology and History 
The word muʻumuʻu means “cut off” in Hawaiian because the dress originally lacked a yoke. It was originally a shorter, informal version of the more formal one holokū. Holoku was the original name for Mother Hubbard's dress, introduced by Protestant missionaries to Hawaii in the 1820s. The holokū with long sleeves and a floor-length, non-fitted dress that falls from a high-necked yoke. Over the years the holokū closer to European and American fashion. It could have a fitted waist and even a train for the evening. As the holokū became more elaborate, the muumuu, a shortened version, became popular for informal clothing.
Further reading 
External links 
- Media related to Muumuu at Wikimedia Commons
- What is gravitropic motion in plants
- Why is the iPhone rated so highly
- What if the earth inclined at 50 degrees?
- When is a shirt too short?
- What is the treatment for trichodynia
- How can an individual fight for equality
- What are autoimmune thyroid disorders
- Will aluminum foil block 5G
- How widespread are open relationships marriages
- What is a review of Zager guitars
- What is the best desktop search engine
- Which artist sang the song So Macho
- How do I get a GTR
- How do electrophysiologists treat cardiac arrhythmias
- Which technology trends have become trendless?
- How was Node js developed
- Which is best for civil engineering
- What are the disadvantages of refrigerator water
- Who won the Champions League in 1997
- What happens to us after death 3
- Are all nut butters equally healthy
- What are the best brands in watercolor
- What question should I never ask
- How important is choline